When you meet him: leonardo

You were walking home after going to the pub with some friends for a drink. It is almost midnight and you find yourself getting lost. "I- it's ok (y/n) everything is going to be fine you always have your phone if you need it," you accompanied yourself. You come to a dead end and turn around only to find a big group of punks standing in your way. "Going somewhere cutie pie?" One of them said. You whimper a little and then say "y- y- yes... I am." You say. One of them was about to reply but someone knocked them all out. "Th- th- thank you... Whoever you are." You thank. "No problem it is my job to look after the streets." He replies. "Can I see your face... Please?" You ask. I tall figure steps out from the shadows and it was green... It had two toes.... Three fingers..... A blue bandana..... And a shell. "Your a t-t-turtle!" You shout. "Shh shh.... You can't tell anyone about me ok.... Wait a second you haven't freaked out or fainted yet!" He said. "No... What's your name I am (y/n)?" You ask. "Leonardo but call me Leo. I have to go now so see ya" he replied. "Wait- can't I see you again?" You ask pleadingly. "Uh... Yes I guess so meet me here at 11:00am sharp tomorrow." He said. "Ok then. See ya later" you say and wave. You can't stop thinking about the way he knocked those guys out and how thick his muscles were. Oh geez. You can't like him. He is a turtle and you are a normal teenage girl. But I doesn't matter.... Right.