when he gets jealous: donatello

you were at a science competition and you were late. when you got there everyone was already paired up. you look at one desk where there is i more place. you rush over not looking at the person who was next to you. "(y/n), right?" you heard a deep voice say. you looked up and saw the most popular boy in school. his tanned skin and bleached blonde hair went perfectly together. "um.. yeah. but why didnt anyone pair up with you because you know you are the most popular boy in school, you know." you say. "they dont believe that i can win! just because i am popular and good looking on the outside doesnt mean that i cant have feelings on the inside!" his words were so touchy that you couldnt help but blush "i think that anyone can do what they want no matter how high or low their population level is." you say trying to impress him. 'OK THEN IN THIS COMPETITION WE WILL BE MAKING A POTION THAT WILL TURN ANYTHING THAT THE LIQUID TOUCHES INTO A PILE OF ASH' the speaker announced. you smile at this. "this should be easy i made this potion 2 days ago!" you and sam (the poplar boy) said together. you smile and get to work. because you and sam had made this before you made the potion in 3 minutes. you pressed the buzzer as soon as you put the cork onto the bottle. everyone gives you and sam the death look knowing that you had come first. suddenly there was a big bang and the pair next to yous potion had blown up. you fall onto the ground by the explosion. when all of the smoke had cleared sam came over to you and held his hand out. without thinking you took his hand just as donnie walked through the door. when you were standing up sam kept on helding your hand and gazed through your glasses into your (e/c) eyes. donnie saw this and rushed over to you and him "(y/n) babe how you doing? whos this?" he asks you sharply. "WOAH! why are you talking to me like that? this is sam, the most popular tanned, blonde bautiful boy in the world!" you say without thinking. donnie raises an eyebrow and you stutter "other- th- than you o- of c- course!" donnie gives sam a death glare then the speaker announces that the time is up. the maker of the competition walks up to you and sam and hands you the trophie "here you keep it! you deserve it the most i probably wouldnt have won if it werent for you." sam says giving you the trophie. he winks at you and you blush. "listen sonny boy, if you do anything to my girlfriend then you are done for!" donnie snaps at sam. "bye (y/n) see you at school, we can hang out the if you like!" sam says walking away. "sure i would love to! bye!" you wave. you turn around and see donnie staring at you angrily. "what? are you jealous or something?" you say shrugging your shoulders. "yes! i am jealous! i get jealous every time i see you around another boy! i just dont want you to ditch me thats all!" he admits "aww! donnie that is soo cute! i would never ditch you! ever. come on lets go back to the lair and celebrate my winning!" you say, and kiss donnies cheek.