When you prank him/when he cries about you: Michelangelo

you and Mikey were skateboarding in the construction sight going up and down the piles of dirt. You had an idea. "light bulb" you chuckled to yourself. You went over to the big bricks that were in a pile then dragged one to the side. "HEY MIKE-

ESTER! WATCH THIS!" you shouted down at money getting his attention. He looks at you then smiles. You start going down then it is time. "HEY MIKEY LOOK! OVER THERE! THERE IS A RAINBOW!" Mikey turned around a looks at where you were pointing you got to the bottom of the pile then lay down next to the brick putting your skateboard beside you. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" you scream. You lay there with your eyes closed. "(y/n)! Are you ok?" Mikey shouted rushing over to you. He knelt down by your side and pulled you into his arms. You slowly open your eyes then say "who are you? Who- who am I?" You say pretending to have amnesia. "I'M MIKEY YOUR BOYFRIEND! AND YOU ARE (Y/N), THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED GIRL IN THE WORLD! AND YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE!" Mikey screamed at you. Your heart melted at what he said but you decided to stay in character. "well um Mr. Turtle frog, I like what you said but umm.... I think you got it wrong." You say shaking your head and standing up. "b- b- but but BUT!" Mikey cried. Proper tears were crawling out of his eyes now. "so you want to go and get some pizza mike-ester?" You ask normally. He stops crying and looks at you. "YOU PRANKED ME!!!" He screamed. You kissed him gently for a second but he pulled you back in and it ended up lasting for about 30 minutes before you are apart "so... You wanna go get that pizza?" Mikey asked "sounds like a plan big baby!" You smirk then walk off hand in hand.