When he steals your phone:Leonardo

You and Leo were playing on your phones at 11:00pm and you started to get tired. You were texting your friend when you suddenly felt your eyelids drooping and then everything went black, you were asleep. Leo looked at you then smirked, "she can't even last a whole night staying awake!" He said, then as your phone in your hands. "Time to get up to a little bit of mischief I say!" He muttered to himself then carefully took your phone out of your hands. He turned it on then started to read your messages. "Wuu2, nothing much just hanging with my boyfriend, who's that, you know that guy with the black hair that joined school couple of days ago, it's him, wow I was going to ask him out but now that I know he's taken i will just revert my eyes back to jack! He's sooooo cute!, you keep on dreaming that!, yeah whatevs, any way what's your boyfriend like?, oh my god you would never believe how much time he spends working out! He is so adorbs!, your telling me! Gtg now bye girl!, adios!" Leo read out in two girly voices every time the texts changed. " I know I am quite 'adorbs' aren't I!" He gleamed. "Now to check what apps she has!" He scrolled across the pages and found a game called Crossy Road. He clicked on it and it came up with a tortoise next to grass and roads. "Oh I remember this game!" Leo remembered. "I wonder what (y/n)'s top score is?" He muttered then had a look "huh 200 cool!" He said a bit to loudly and woke you up. "Huh Leo what are you doing with my phone?" You asked and Leo hid your phone behind the sofa cushion and said "what do you mean?" you rolled your eyes then grabbed your phone back.