When he asks you to be his girlfriend: donatello

You walked over to the building where you first met Donatello at 12:58pm not wanting to be late. When you got there you decided to climb through the window that Donnie smashed. While you were getting in you cut your leg causing you to fall over and lots of little pieces of glass got stuck in you. You managed to get up but didn't feel to good. You were losing blood and that was bad you were wobbling by the door when it opened just in time for Donnie to catch you. "(Y/n)!" He shouts. "D- d- Donnie? Is th- th- that you?" You ask feeling dizzy. "YES! Come on (y/n) stay with me! I have something to show you!"he shout. "Wait my gadget! It heels things! It may work on humans!" He took out a bottle from a bag he had which was full of purple liquid (matching his bandana!). He took out a squirty thingy, then filled it with the liquid. He squirted some onto all your cuts, including your cheek, then took the glass out. You suddenly felt better! You looked at where all the cuts had been and felt your cheek. Not even a scratch was there! "Donnie how did you- what did you?" You stutter. "I call it the- um er the... Actually I haven't got a name for it yet! It heels everything or fixes everything that has been hurt or broken!" He explains. "Donnie that is amazing! I could kiss you!" You say without thinking. He was smiling and blushing and so were you. "I um er.... Aww this is super embarrassing!" You whine. "Or is it?" Donnie asks softly. You were about to say yeah when he grabbed you by the waist and kissed you. This is a moment you would never forget. When you and him stop kissing he says awkwardly "so... Um you wanna be my girlfriend?" "Yes yes a million times yes! In every language in the world YES!" You squeal. Your glasses fell off slightly but Donnie pushes them back on. "You wanna do it again?" He asks. You smile then pull him into a kiss. "You wanna go to the park and celebrate our new relationship?" He asks goofily. "Yeah... But I thought humans weren't allowed to see you?" You say "got it all under control baby" he answers then he clicks a button on his watch that turns him into a human. "You look soooo cute!" You say jumping up and down. Before your feet touch the ground on the final jump you do you are scooped up into the air by Donnie and giggle historically. "Let's go.... Play cool." He says. "Ok handsome" you reply.