When you fan girl: raphael

You were on Google images looking at pictures of Sean Combs your favourite rapper. then one caught your eye. It was a picture of Sean combs topless, showing off his six pack. You imagined that you were there with him, rapping together to the song shell shocked. You were imagining for to long and raph came back from training and peeped over your shoulder to see what you were doing. "Who's that?" Raph asked. You quickly go to the home page of your iPad but there is a picture of him topless there too. "I asked you a question (y/n), who is that?" Raph snapped. "Ok ok, feisty! It is Sean Combs the most famous most awesome most HOT rapper in the world!" You squeal. "Are you fan girdling?" Raph asked. "What do you m-mean! Of course I am not fan girling! I am not a girly girl!" You say trying to hide that you in fact were fan girling. "But of course I am more handsomer than any man in the world!" Raph bragged. "Well raph..." You start. "You think that I am not the most handsome man in the world? Well I will prove to you that I am!" Raph said turning into his human form. He ripped his shirt off, showing off his muscular arms and six pack. He sits down next to you and put his arm round your shoulders. "Well, what do you think of that?" He asked goofily. "Um... Add a beach with a scorching sun and a calm sea with me in a bikini and you in surf shorts then that would be perfect! But that is ok as well, I guess!" You smirk. Raph rolls his eyes and you play games on your iPad.