When he gets jealous: Michelangelo

you were at a friends sleepover party and waas with everyone in your class. including the boys. mikey was constantly texting you.

mikey: make sure no boys take you ok.

you: dont worry mike-ester i wont! so stop worrying!

mikey: sorry! when your around other boys it makes me jealous!

you: aww mikey! you dont have to be jealous ! ill never leave you! bye

mikey: sorry! see you tomorrow! love you!

"ooh! whos that your texting? is it your boyfriend?" your friend asks goofily. you see the boy that you used to have a crush on, raise his eyebrow. "u- uh uh no my cousin thats all!" you stutter. wrong time to say that. mikey bursted through the door as you said that. "hey mikey! sup.... my cousin! what are you doing here?" you ask surprised. "(y/n), what do you you mean cousin? and i came because you forgot your note that i wrote for you." mikey said unpleased tearing up. you feel really sorry for mikey but you didnt want to unimpress your old crush. but he wasnt your crush anymore. "actually yeah he is my boyfriend. you know Lilly, ruby and Jemma the boy i was telling you about." you summon up. mikey smiles and hugs you. "wait the boy that you say when you kiss your heart melts into pieces?" Lilly giggles. "yeah the boy that when you eat pizza it reminds you of the first time your lips touched and you knew that you loved him from the start?" ruby said. i was blushing now. i gave jemma the death stare hoping that she wouldnt share my most treasured secret. "the one that you sometimes wish that he would take his shell off so you could see his sexy body that id underneath?" jemma chorkled. You blush a lot then get angry. "Aww! (y/n)" mikey coos "well at least I am not jealous anymore!" He squeals. You take mikeys hand and shout "come on mikey, we are going home!" When you get back to the lair, you flop down on your bed and cry. "(y/n), you ok?" You hear mikey ask. "No" you sob "what they said was my top secrets." you look up at mikey and he is smiling. "It's ok. You mutter everything in your sleep I know everything. Sorry i ruined your night. All I was, was selfish and jealous. Can you forgive me?" He asks with puppy eyes. "Of course i can forgive you Mike-ester! Now lets get some sleep." You say walking into your bedroom with mikey.