𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁

playlist-

1. witchy woman - eagles

"Woo-hoo, witchy woman. See how high she flies"

2. i was made for loving you - kiss

"I was made for lovin' you, baby. You were made for lovin' me. And I can't get enough of you, baby. Can you get enough of me?"

3. i put a spell on you - annie lennox

"I put a spell on you. Because you're mine. You better stop the things you do. I tell you, I ain't lying"

4. dream weaver - gary wright

"I've just closed my eyes again. Climbed aboard the dream weaver train. Driver take away my worries of today. And leave tomorrow behind"

5. step on me - the cardigans

"Oh I think you're standing on my left foot. It's hurting but that's okay. 'Cause I'm in your way"

6. billie jean - micheal jackson

"She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene. Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one."

7. psycho killer - talking heads

"I can't seem to face up to the facts. I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax. I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire. Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire"

8. in the air tonight - phil collins

"I can feeling calling in the air tonight, oh lord"

9. someone's watching me - rockwell

"All I want is to be left alone in my average home. But why do I always feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone?"

10. come as you are - nirvana 

"Come as you are, as you were. As I want you to be. As a friend, as a friend. As an old enemy."