7.5

The spot where Dani and Allison were wasn't too far of a walk but Madi still remained having a hold on Billy due to his lack of stance

The spot where Dani and Allison were wasn't too far of a walk but Madi still remained having a hold on Billy due to his lack of stance. Although he was already dead she didn't want anything bad to happen to him due to this being his first time out of his grave in a long time. As the three found Allison and Dani they saw the two girls holding up sticks as they watched all three walk back.

"Max, come on, move! Move out of the way Madi!" Allison yelled as she tried to get closer to Billy only for Max to stand in between Allison and the other two.

"Wait, wait! Wait! Wait! No! No. No." Max yelled out as he looked back at the girl behind him.

"Billy is a nice zombie, guys" Madi explained to the two other girls along with Binx who seemed to be just as confused as the others were.

Meanwhile as the group continued to walk forward Dani dropped her stick before she walked up to Madi who was still walking with Billy. She looked at Madi who gave her a knowing nod, as if to urge the little girl that the dead man was indeed nice and wasn't going to hurt them.

"Hi, Billy." Dani said as Billy just looked down at her with a smile before waving as they all continued following the others who were listening to Binx come up with a plan for how to stay safe for the rest of the night.

As the now group of five walked back to Billy's grave the zombie had let go of Madi's hand while the smaller girl had walked over to meet Max in order to grab the supplies they all had inside of a duffel bag, ready to take on the witches. It was an unspoken agreement that Dani was going to sit in Billy's grave for safety reasons while Allison, Max and Madi all tried their best to defend themselves when the sisters were to come for them, which was bound to happen sooner or later. So while Billy had placed a semi reluctant Dani inside of his resting place Allison grabbed salt and started surrounding the hole while Max and Madi grabbed a hold of baseball bats, hoping it would do enough damage to sworn the three women of evil away. Right as Allison had finished doing her third lap of salt around the younger girl was when everything had begun.

"Here they come! Billy, guard Dani! Max, Allison, Madi spread out!" Binx yelled as the group saw the well known Sanderson sisters arrive in the air on their brooms.

And so they all did exactly what they were told. Madi walked to the left of Billy's grave only to be met face to face with Mary Sanderson herself, the one sister who didn't seem to be spoken much of. As the raven haired woman came closer Madi swung her bat causing her to be sent into a backwards spiral of twirls and flips which seemed like enough to keep her away for a while. So in the meantime Madi met up with Max and Allison who were near Billy's grave. As the three looked inside they saw nothing, no Dani, no Billy, it was empty. As madi looked up she saw dani who was handing Billy his head, while Winifred had started going full charge at the younger girl who started screaming.

Madi had run around Billy's grave trying her best to get to Dani in time only to be a mere smidge away from her as Winifred picked her up into her grasp and flew into the sky.