DISCLAIMER

HELLO AGAIN MY FELLOW COROYAKUZA FANS!!! EMO ONCELER IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

Before I continue on with this revamp of everyone's favorite Splatoon/Coroika AU, I would like for you all to know that, yes, it is very much Ryann or Roinn or Ashton, however you remember me as. I know it has literally been years but I completely forgot the password to my original account, hence the reason I made this one. In honor of Splatoon 3 being released, I reread Coroyakuza and made notes of what needed fixing and what the co-writer and I could have done to make it better. I have also grown and improved as a writer so hopefully it's a little easier to read this time around.

I am extremely excited to hear y'all's feedback and comments. While rereading Coroyakuza, I literally thrived off of reading your guys' comments. I also just really hope I thoroughly go threw with this.

To those of you who have not read Coroyakuza, here is your warning: This story will contain violence, sexual content, death, drug use, suicide attempts, and most importantly, GAYNESS. This story is also prevalent to Splatoon 2 and Coroika, meaning I will not be adding anything from Splatoon 3 since it takes place in the Splatlands and not Inkopolis.

I hope you all enjoy the new and improved Coroyakuza.

-Ryann AKA Roinn AKA Ash