~3~

When the plane landed Massimo got off of the plane and pulled his jacket on while breathing in the air of Italy.

There was a car waiting for all of them that was going to drive them back home from the airport.

***

“Ciao sorella.” Matteo hugged Cordelia when they stepped inside the house. ‘Lia has been waiting for them for two hours already and finally they are back home.

“Hello. How was the flight?” She smiled, turning to Massimo who just walked in taking his jacket and sunglasses off.

“It was fine. Nothing special.” Massimo answered, giving her a small smile.

Cordelia smiled back at him. The woman noticed how he looked her body up and down and then his eyes landing on her breasts. She was wearing just a black tank top and underwear. She wasn't wearing any bra so her nipples were clearly visible through the shirt. She didn't find it necessary to dress up too nicely since she would be just home. Plus no one who would see her wouldn't care. Not her brothers, not Massimo and not any of Massimo’s men. And if his men do care and approach her they are dead. By her or by Massimo.

When Matteo and Diego walked away from the hallway to do their own things and Massimo and Cordelia were left alone Massimo walked up to her and pulled her against his chest by her hips.

“Yours or mine?” Massimo whispered in her ear. She could feel his hot breath on her neck making her close her eyes in pleasure.

“Mine.” Cordelia answered and started to pull him towards her room. She didn’t want to be in Massimo’s room after that portrait was brought there.

She didn't want to see that woman's face while being with him.

The second when Massimo pushed the room's door shut he slammed his lips into her’s. A moan escaped Cordelia's lips when she melted into the kiss.

"Did you think it was okay to walk around half naked?" Massimo asked.

"I was wearing my underwear and tank top."

"Yes but that's it. You weren't even wearing a bra."

Massimo picked her up by under her thighs and threw her on her huge Wyoming king sized bed before crawling on top of her body.

Massimo started to trail kisses from her lips to her jawline. From her jawline to her neck and from her neck to the valley of her breasts.

While Massimo sucked deep shades of hickeys on her neck and breasts Cordelia reached her hand down and palmed Massimo’s already hardening cock through his black tight dress pants. 

“I want to be on top.” ‘Lia whispered in his ear, making him stop. He got off of her and sat on the bed and pulled her on top of him so she was sitting on his lap.

Cordelia was the only woman who Massimo would let be on top by just asking.

Cordelia kissed him again now even more hungrily and Massimo groaned under his breath when he felt her starting to grind her hips against him.

“Massimo-” Cordelia breathed out between the kisses.

“Mhm?” He asked not taking his lip away from her neck, still sucking big dark hickeys all over her neck and chest while she was grinding her middle against his growing erection.

“Stay the night?” She asked.

“I can’t.”

“Per favore.” 

“No. Non posso farlo.” He pulled away from her getting up from the bed and adjusted his pants and buttoned his white shirt back up.

“Why did I even ask?” Cordelia snapped at the man and got off of the bed walking on the other side of the room where her bathroom was.

Massimo stormed after her and grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her back against his chest.

“You don’t talk to me like that.” He growled angrily at the woman.

“And you don’t own me. You could. But you decided not to.” ‘Lia removed his fist from around her wrist and pulled off of him. “Out.” She pointed at her room door.

Massimo stormed out of the dimlitted room slamming the door shut behind him.

Cordelia sighed and sat on the edge of her bed and lowered herself to lay on it.

She rolled on her side and started to trace different shapes on her black silk sheets.

This happens every time.

Just lust and possessiveness.

The two never went further than making out. After that Massimo would leave the room and ‘Lia would just get herself off with her vibrator and Massimo would ask one of the women to give him a blowjob whose job was to do that and all that time fantasizing that it was Cordelia.

It was fine for both of them. Or at least that was what they made themself to believe.

The two had had feelings for each other since Massimo was seventeen and Cordelia was fifteen. Together they decided to try and move on. It wasn't that easy. Although Massimo could just pull some woman aside and have her blow him off. Massimo knew that wasn't enough for him. He wanted more. ‘Lia wasn't an option though, there could never be anything between them beside quick make out sessions.

Now you’re probably wondering why?

Because Cordelia knows about Massimo’s obsession towards this other woman who he hasn't even met. Many times ‘Lia had told him that he can’t have both. That he has to choose. That day when many huge portraits of that woman were brought in the house and hung around ‘Lia knew he had made his choice. But he hadn't. 

Cordelia loves Massimo. Had loved since she was a teenager. Massimo was the one who made things complicated. He confused her, gave her false hope. Everytime when the two would spend an evening together she hoped that tonight Massimo would stay the night. That just never happened.