~5~

(Laura's POV)

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I looked down at my body and saw that I was still wearing the clothes from earlier.

I got up. The room I was in was unfamiliar to me. I carefully got up and walked to the window. I peeked outside from behind the curtains and then looked around me.

There was a bed, armchair, a couch and a huge shower surrounded by glass showerwalls. It was a simple but beautifully decorated room.

I walked to the door and tried to open it but it didn't even budge. I started banging the door trying to get it open but it still was no use.

I was trapped.

~

I don't know how long I waited till I heard footsteps approaching the room I was in. The door unlocked and the person who opened it left right after.

I stood up carefully and went to try to open the door again. It was open.

I left the room quickly and walked down the dark hallways and arrived into a large room with a lit fireplace, table and chairs and a few other decorations. Otherwise the room was very empty and open.

I tried to find a way out but I couldn't. I then turned around and my eyes widened.

On the wall there was a huge portrait of my face. 'What the fuck is this?' I thought to myself.

My head snapped around when I heard footsteps approaching me again. For this time it sounded like heels clicking against the floor.

A door beside me opened and inside the room walked a woman with long back hair, tanned skin and brown eyes. She was dressed in a cocktail dress made of white silk and on her feets there were silver heels. A pearl necklace resting on her collarbones and pearl earrings on her ears.

When her brown eyes landed on me her eyes widened and lips parted slightly.

"Che cazzo?" She whispered under her breath.