Prologue

(A/n): Song above is She used to be mine by Sara Bareilles.

3rd POV
A girl around 7 years old with beautiful long dark brown hair sat in front of a piano with a stiff posture as she edited a hauntingly sad, but beautiful song that she wrote.

"She's imperfect, but she tries. She is good, but she lies. She is hard on herself. She is broken, and won't ask for help. She is messy, but she's kind. She is lonely most of the time. She is all of this mixed up, and baked in a beautiful pie. She is gone, but she used to be mine...."

She sang, only pausing to switch a note out on her papers not liking the low sound. She's interrupted however, when a woman standing at 5'4 with short auburn hair and blue eyes enters the music room, this is Ana's mother Renee, and says "Ana, c'mon it's time to go" the girl, Ana, looks up with her bright blue eyes and says "Yes, mother, just let me get my things."

Ana then gathers up her music sheets and put them in a business bag before leaving the room her mother had already gone ahead and was now sitting in the passenger seat of a station wagon. Ana walks outside and heads straight for the wagon and gets in the backseat and buckles herself as her mother ignores her and instead talks to her eldest daughter and husband who are also in the car.

In the driver's seat sits a 5'11 bald head man with a dark brown goatee and blue eyes, this is Ana's father, Phil Dwyer. In the backseat next to Ana on the other side of the car sits a teenage girl about 17 years old with stringy brown hair, alabaster skin, and mud brown eyes. She stands at a height of 5'5 and is as thin as a toothpick and as flat as a cutting board with no curves, boobs, or ass in sight. This is Ana's older half sister, Bella Swan.

The little girl from before watches as her father ignores his wife with an annoyed look on his face before forcing a smile and asking "Ready to go Annie?" Ana nods and says "Yes father" this makes Phil frown at his only child's apathy towards him before he starts up the car again and drives them through the shopping strip and towards the airport. Towards her new life, towards her future, and towards her destiny.

This little girl is Anastasia Grace Dwyer, and this is her story.