Chapter Eleven

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Just before Potion class started, Hermione called us all together for the plan to get the last bit of ingredients out of Snape's office. When she told is the plan on using a diversion in order for her to sneak into the office without getting caught, the looks on Harry and Ron's faces gave their fear away.

Hermione sighed. "I think I'd better do the actual stealing. You two will be expelled if you get in any more trouble, and I've got a clean record. So does Leila." She glanced at me before looking at the boys again. "So, all you need to do is cause enough mayhem to keep Snape busy for five minutes or so."

We all nodded at her and at each other, meaning that we understood the plan and entered the classroom. The class was half full as we entered, the other half lurking in the hallways. I quicken my pace to walk next to Harry and secretly gave him a Filibuster. Harry looked at the item in his hand, then at me. "Where did you get this?"

I smiled in triumph. "I have my connections." He raised his eyebrows, making my shoulders slump as I sighed. "Fine, I got it from Fred. But don't tell on them." I point my finger to his chest as he raised his hands in the air, the Filibuster in plain sight. I gave him a glare, yanking his left hand back down to his side. He exhaled a laugh. "I won't." He promise.

"Good." I nod. "Now, I think I don't have to explain what you have to do with it. I'll help you if you struggle."

He smiled. "Thanks, Leila."

I smiled back and bumped his shoulder. "No problem, buddy."

I took my seat by one of the many big, square tables, with eight chairs around it. Professor Snape decided for different scenery and changed the whole layout of the classroom, turning the long tables into square ones and a bunch of ingredients covered the walls. He even changed his desk to a circular one, and placed them by the new windows where you can look into the Black Lake.

I stared at the rest of the students who entered the class just as the second bell rang, bustling with chatter and laughter. Mandy pushed through the crowd, beaming when she saw me and happily took her seat next to me. "You disappeared after lunch, what happened?"

I shrug, smiling. "Duty called."

Mandy's eyes widened. "Like the secret mission you've been busy with's duty?"

I nod. "That precise one."

She leaned closer to me. "How is it going?" She whispered.

"We are close to finish." I whispered back.

Before Mandy could reply back, Snape burst into the room and demanded us to quiet down, so she quickly nod at me instead and we directed our attention to the professor as silence fell.

"Today we will be brewing a Swelling Solution Potion. All the ingredients you need is on your table. The instructions is on page four-hundred in your textbooks. There is no need for me to explain this to you as I already discussed it to you the previous time. Now start immediately and don't disappoint me." Snape snarled, and scraping and cluttering noises could be heard as everyone began with their potion.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

I was busy pouring some aloe into my potion when a puffer-fish eye hit me square in the face. It was the fifth time a gross fish eye came in contact with me. I stopped with what I was busy with, dropping everything on the table with a huff, taking a deep breath and stared at the idiot who threw it. "Malfoy!" I growled lowly. "Stop throwing me with slimy eyeballs."

Malfoy and his goons snickered at my facial expression. "You are most of the time in the way, Powell." He chuckled. "Do you mind getting out of the way so I can hit Potter and Weasley?"