57.

"I really love Adele." I said, reaching over to turn the volume dial up inside Harry's car; "I wish she'd bloody hurry up and return though."

Harry smiled, "You like her that much?"

"I love her, Harry. What isn't there to love about her? She's down to Earth, she's funny, she has a hell of a laugh and her songs just cut right through you. Even if you don't understand what she's gone through in her lyrics, they still cut deeply and make you feel. That's a special person and an incredible artist if you ask me."

Harry smiled again, watching me as I began to lip sync to Someone Like You that was playing from his iPhone that was connected to the car.

"I'll take you to see her one day." he said, and I turned to face him; "I will. Promise."

"You plan on doing a lot of things with me, don't you?" I teased him, "London, LA, now Adele..."

"It makes me happy to see you happy, Izzy. I'll do anything to keep that smile on your face."

The song eventually ended, and I couldn't help but feel like I was on cloud nine.

It was moments like these, where it was just me and Harry listening to music, talking about anything and everything, that became one of my favourite things to do.

It was simple, magical even.

"I really love this song." Harry admitted shyly, "Have you heard it?" he asked, as he reached over to turn the dial up; "It's not relatively new or anything."

It's just another night, and I'm staring at the moon.

I saw a shooting star and I thought of you.

I stared at his music station on the dashboard, wanting to make sure that I was looking at the artist's name correctly- not to mention the title of the song that was currently playing.

But there was no mistaking that voice.

I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew, if you were here, I'd sing to you.

You're on the other side, as the skyline splits in two... miles away from seeing you.

"I first heard it on tour with the boys last year, when it was completely finished." Harry explained, "But he had sent me the original draft, and even that was bloody beautiful. He's a talented bastard."

I stayed silent, smiling awkwardly as I prayed to the Gods above that my brain was playing tricks on me.

This could not be happening.

But I can see the stars from America... I wonder, do you see them too?

"He's just... brilliant, isn't he?" Harry said out loud, "He writes so beautifully, even when it's not meant to be beautiful. It's quite harrowing when you think about it."

So open your eyes and see, the way our horizons meet...

And all of the lights will lead, into the night with me.

And I know these scars will bleed, but both of our hearts believe...

All of these stars will guide us home.

"Yeah..." I managed to whisper, trying my hardest to hold myself together.

Keep it together, for the love of God, keep it together!