76.

Mounted on a classic channel set band, Phoebe's engagement ring was a princess cut diamond that was just simply filled with radiant beauty and such elegance, it was just breath-taking.

The centre of the stone's chevron-shaped faceting created a stunning reflection of light and love, and signified Liam and Phoebe's relationship perfectly.

Her ring was a platinum band with scintillating round brilliant diamonds, that complemented the pure radiance of a princess-cut diamond... and it was Phoebe all over, not too large but not to small, and really bloody girlie.

It was perfect, absolutely perfect for her and I had to hand it to him, but Liam pulled it off completely and it made me so emotional seeing Phoebs so happy and so in love, especially after the last couple of weeks that they had gone through together.

So on top of hearing about how Liam had officially proposed to her (we were told that he apparently asked her in bed, nice one Payno lad) we then endured listening to Phoebe tell us exactly how he did it, and the story made me feel so happy I started bawling like an idiot.

Of course, everyone then proceeded to take the utter piss out of me, but I didn't care.

I was just so ridiculously happy being here, being with my best friend, my boyfriend and feeling like everything was how it should be finally.

I had made my peace with my infertility, spoken to Harry about how we were going to deal with that, my sessions with Dr Webber were going really well regarding my anxiety and depression issues, I was in remission... but most importantly, I was healthy and genuinely happy- and I honestly felt like I hadn't been this happy and relaxed in years.

Following Phoebe and Liam's announcement, we all decided to hit up together after the show tonight in celebration of their engagement- which meant I then had to go shopping, because there was no way in hell was I going out with the clothes I had brought with me.

No bloody way.

So, like a trouper, Harry dragged himself alongside with me for most of the early morning, taking me to all the nearby shops.

Of course, in his reflex mode, he ended up taking me to some of the more... expensive shops shall we say, and I think by the look of my face when I eyed up the price tags that he soon realised what he had done.

Then of course, came the conversation that he would pay for my stuff, and over my dead body was that even happening, so I gently requested that we go to some other stores (less expensive stores that I could actually afford) to which he huffed and puffed in response, but gave into me anyway.

So after purchasing a dress that I really liked, some new shoes and matching jewellery, I was happy with the fact that I was now able to go out tonight.

With shopping done, Harry kept to his promise of spending the day with me and later took us to lunch, before heading towards the Gamla Stan.

I had no idea about this, but he filled me in that it is one of the largest and best preserved medieval city centres in Europe, and one of the foremost attractions in Stockholm, and apparently this is where Stockholm was founded in 1252.

I loved how intelligent he was, his mind being one of the many things I found attractive about him.

We spent most of the afternoon together at Gamla Stan, which was probably our first proper public appearance together, but that didn't bother neither of us- at least I didn't think it bothered Harry.

He was so engrossed in me and making sure that I was enjoying myself, I didn't really take notice of anything else... and it seemed he was thinking the same thing as me.