68.*

Doctor Rachel Webber, that was the name of the person I was going to spending the next 12 weeks having therapy and counselling with.

I had managed to convince Harry that I didn't want 'the best doctor in London' simply because I couldn't be bothered with the travelling and the expenses.

Plus, I knew from the off-set that therapy and counselling sessions were perfectly brilliant and available on the NHS at my local GP surgery.

So that's what I did.

After a catch up with my GP, he forwarded my 'case' to Dr. Webber, and now as I sat here waiting in the waiting room of her office, I took a quick look around and gazed at the leaflets surrounding me.

I was nervous sitting here, thinking about the upcoming meeting with Dr. Webber, but I knew I had to do this in order to be healthy and move on with my mental state of mind.

I knew that I could talk in confidence to her, as she was a professional who was trained to help me rethink about my situations or whatever crisis that I found myself in.

From my research of her, I found that Dr. Webber had experiences in issues such as anger, relationship issues, bereavement, redundancy, infertility and the onset of a serious illness.

The fact that I had a connection with five of those issues, told me that she was the perfect woman for the job.

Feeling my phone vibrate on my lap through my bag, I shifted to my right and fished for it, pulling it out quickly before taking a quick scan across the screen.

Seeing that familiar name sent a warm surge of love through my veins, and those butterfly tingly feelings that wouldn't leave my stomach every time I thought of him, saw his name or even heard his voice.

"Hey angel, just sending a quick text to say that I've landed in Vienna and got here safely. I wish I was there with you today, but I know you're going to absolutely smash it. I know you can do this. I love you very much. Call me as soon as you're done okay? Miss you tonnes. Hxxx."

I smiled, my thumb rubbing across the screen as if I was rubbing at his cheek.

I was missing him so much, but I knew what we were doing right now was the right thing to do- plus I found it completely adorable that he still signed off his texts with his initial, just in case I didn't know who he was.

Obviously.

I couldn't just jump up and leave my job to be with him full time, I had to sort myself out, sort out my current situations and events from my past and childhood, before even thinking about anything else... but I was eternally grateful that Harry knew and understood that, deep down.

"Miss Isabelle Thomas, please?"

I looked up, seeing the look of the brunette receptionist that was sat up straight from behind the desk smiling at me through her glasses.

"Next room on your right, sweetheart."

I smiled appreciatively at her, grabbing at my things in a rush so I wouldn't be late.

First impressions were important after all, and I didn't want to keep Dr. Webber waiting.

Thanking the receptionist on my way out of the waiting area, I stood outside the door of my impending session for the next hour and simply took a deep breath before knocking it slowly and entering.

"Hi!" she beamed politely at me, my head not even halfway around the door; "Please come in, I'm Rachel. You must be Isabelle?"

I smiled back at her, instantly at ease because of her welcoming warm nature- she seemed nice.