Chapter 1

After the last examination, Bai Yue sat up from the bed. The silver chain hanging from the neck fell out. It is adorned with a plain silver ring.

He picked it up and looked at it, put it back in place, and fastened the button on his shirt.
"all right, get out."

The doctor sat in front of the instrument, looking at the screen and recording what was on his hand: "the result will come out in three days, and wait for the unified notice of the college." "Yes, thank you, doctor."

Bai Yue picked up his uniform coat and walked out of the examination room. There are students waiting in line outside, seeing him out, followed by walking in.

After a whole morning, he finally finished all the inspection items. Approaching the "Imperial College Unified academic aptitude examination"-- referred to as the college entrance examination, according to Imperial law, all students are required to arrange a unified medical examination.

The same is true of Lowa College, where Bai Yue studied. Although the study in the third grade was tense, the school still set aside a day to send all the students to the hospital in downtown Los Angeles for examination.

In addition to routine testing, genetic testing is the top priority of all tests.

Human beings are roughly divided into three genders, Alpha, Beta, and Omega. It was decided from birth.

Among them, the gender population of Beta is the largest, Alpha is the second, and Omega is the least. Physically speaking, Alpha belongs to the elite level, Beta is moderate, and Omega, which has the smallest number of people, is the most delicate.

Gender is on the one hand, and the most important factor that determines race is genetic hierarchy.

The gene grade is most affected by congenital factors, but it can not be detected until 18 years old, which can be divided into 6 grades.

The highest level of S is almost equivalent to the legendary level, it is almost impossible to appear in the average person, and there is no measurement significance, so this level is not covered by routine inspection. Most Imperial residents are genetically rated C.

For the students from ordinary families of Luohua College, Grade D is a bit poor but acceptable, and Grade C is not good enough. Once you can get the B grade, you can enjoy the advantage of extra points in the college entrance examination, and it can also be of great use in the future work.

As for Grade A, it is even more rare to glorify our ancestors. However, Class A basically only appears in the future generations of the military. Lowa College happened to have an A-level Alpha last year. This incident was widely reported by the media in the city, which greatly increased the reputation of the college and increased the number of students in the new year.
However, it was really an accident, and the teachers and even the presidents of colleges and universities did not expect new miracles to happen.

At least that's what the third-grade lead teacher is. The work of physical examination is really trivial and boring. He has been messing around in the hospital all morning, but he can't smoke in front of the students and is suffocating.

Bai Yue finished the physical examination and was about to go to the teacher to hand in the physical examination form, but he saw the other person's head drooping as if he had fallen asleep.

He stopped. looked around and found a male student standing not far away, collecting forms instead of the teacher.

He went over and handed the watch to the other side: "Thank you for your hard work."