Chapter 10

A strange room with a big white bed in the middle. There was a crash of water in the bathroom. The heat overflowed from the crack in the door and the white smoke was Levitate in the air. Bai Yue sat on the big bed in the middle, bowing his head.

My head is drowsy and my body is still very uncomfortable. Pheromones are running around in the body. He just tried to suppress it back, but the jam is not as good as sparse, as a result, the rebound is more serious. The heartbeat rate is completely beyond the normal range, and there is a faint tingling.

He touched his forehead and rubbed his eyebrows. Was brought to such a place inexplicably. The office worker seemed to be familiar with this side and found a small hotel after turning around in the alley.

But I am afraid its purpose is not simply to help.It's just that he really needs such a hidden space now.

At this time, the water in the bathroom stopped and the door was opened. The office worker has taken off his clothes, has a bath towel around his waist and has loose flab on his abdomen. The man put on his glasses and smiled with satisfaction when he saw the young man sitting obediently on the bed.

I never thought that when went out by chance, could catch such a wonderful piece on the bus.
Office workers are not like other "hunters" who rush to find their prey. He enjoys the pleasure of foreplay more.

Whether the child is obedient or rebellious, it will have a different taste. The man with glasses went to the table, picked up the kettle, poured a glass of Scald, approached the student and handed the cup over. "is it better now?"

Bai Yue raised her eyelids and looked at the man with only one bath towel. Because of his appearance, he had never encountered such harassment since childhood, but he went to school and went to school with Shang Yufei at that time.

Shang Yufei has been fierce and ruthless since childhood, even adults do not pay attention to it. So none of those guys got away with it. When he grew up, he learned to distinguish himself, and he often saved himself from danger.

It is the first time that I have been brought into a hotel as easily as I am today. The man with glasses glanced at him and his heart itched like a bug. He put the water back on the table and put his hands on the towel around his waist, trying to untie it.

Behind the glasses, can't hide heart. "now that you're better, let's get down to business." Glasses man hey hey smile, the expression is no longer the original pure and good. When he saw the gray-haired boy move a little, as if to avoid it, he couldn't help laughing even more happily.
"scared? This is the first time isn't it? Don't worry, uncle. I'll make you comfortable. " 

Bai Yue said nothing.

After entering the room, he tried to release pheromones. But do not know whether it has just been suppressed too hard, pheromone reverse flow, stuck in the heart.
"knock."
"knock."

This time, the heartbeat gradually slowed down, more and more slowly, almost to stop. Bai Yue raised his hand and grabbed the skirt on his chest again.

"what's the matter? What's wrong with your chest? " The * * on the glasses man's face has made no secret and stretched out his hand, "here, let me help you."
Bai Yue: "."

There's no sound.

He raised his head and looked straight into each other's face with light gray eyes. The expression was different and there was not a trace of smile. It's like a piece of artificial ice. The man with glasses gave him a hand.