Chapter 20

That night, the cold wind blows. Not long after Bai Yue lay in bed, before falling asleep, he heard a slight noise outside the window.

He got out of bed, went to the window and looked down. A familiar figure hovered in front of the door.

The lacquered hair almost melted into the night. At this time, he looked up as if he noticed something. Emerald's eyes are beautiful, shining even in the dark.

The man lip-synced: Come down.

Bai Yue closed the curtains, turned around, and walked out the door.

It was late at night, and the surroundings were silent. None of the nearby houses were lit.

When he came downstairs, Shang Yufei stood by the door with his pockets in his hands.

Only then did Bai Yue notice that the other party had thrown a backpack at his feet, which happened to be the one the other party had brought back that day.

He realized what, raised his head and asked, "Are you leaving?"

"Well."

Bai Yue: "In such a hurry?"

Shang Yufei: "The escape has been discovered."

Bai Yue was taken aback.

"In short, I have to go back now, and I can't come back during the summer vacation." Shang Yufei clicked.

Bai Yue thought for a while: "You told me before that you asked for leave in advance?"

Shang Yufei seemed hesitant, and looked away: "That's a lie to you."

"The fact is that I failed the whole course and had to stay for the summer vacation. Tuition. But because I wanted to help you celebrate your birthday, I ran away directly. Now I have been found."

Shang Yufei frowned, "It's too embarrassing to say it."

"What embarrassment, did you fail the class?" "But your grades are already pretty bad."

Shang Yufei: "Hello!"

"Sorry, I'm joking." Bai Yue chuckled.

"It's just a birthday, but it doesn't matter." He curved his eyebrows, "We still have a lot of time in the future."

Shang Yufei was silent.

At least for the only adult ceremony, he wanted to accompany Bai Yue.

However, he did not say the words out. He reached into his pocket, hesitated for a few seconds, and took out a small plain box. Handed it over.

With a light cough, "I gave you... a gift of coming of age." The tips of his

ears were a little red for some reason.

Bai Yue stared at it for a while, and then smiled when the other party stared at him unhappily, as if he was questioning what he was looking at. His gaze moved down and landed on the plain-colored box.

On the day Shang Yufei came back, he had already discovered the existence of this thing.

Bai Yue: "Aren't you going to help me put it on?"

Shang Yufei was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted: "You already knew?"

Bai Yue didn't answer, but just extended his hand.

... as expected.

Shang Yufei originally wanted to see Bai Yue's surprised appearance, but he didn't expect to overturn the car at the beginning, which was really disappointing.

However, when he saw the gleam in the other's eyes, he decided not to worry about it.

Shang Yufei knelt down on one knee, held Bai Yue's hand with one hand, opened the small box with the other hand, and took out the silver ring.

There are no more decorations on the ring, but it is simple and elegant. Only the inner circle is marked with the pinyin of "BAIYUE".

There were no flowers around, no crowd of onlookers, only the bright stars in the night looked down at the two people on the ground. Incomparably shy in general, hidden from time to time.

Shang Yufei held the ring solemnly and put it on Bai Yue's ring finger. Just as he was about to say his line, the ring got stuck in the middle.

Not the right size.

For a "marriage proposal", this is simply a major rollover accident.

Shang Yufei froze in place.

Seeing this, Bai Yue reached out, grabbed Shang Yufei's wrist, and pulled the man up directly.

"I've grown 10 centimeters taller." He didn't mind. "The skeleton

has gotten bigger."

But for Shang Yufei, this is too humiliating. With a light cough, he wanted to withdraw his hand: "Next time..."

However, his hand was clasped tightly instead.

Bai Yue lowered his head and looked at the ring in his hand: "It doesn't matter, I want this."

Then, he took out another ring from his pocket with a silver chain on it.

"Can you help me put it on?"

Since Shang Yufei knew Bai Yue, he found that the other party was carrying this ring with him. At the beginning he also asked who sent it, but got no answer.

Therefore, sending the same ring may also have a competitive element.

He silently took the silver chain from Bai Yue's hand and put the ring in his hand on it. The two rings collided in the air with a soft click.

Bai Yue quietly watched Shang Yufei's actions, and suddenly said, "You asked me before, who sent it."

"I didn't tell you the name at the time... because I didn't know."

Wen Yan, Shang Yufei raised his head suddenly.

Bai Yue looked over and said, "It's been on my neck since I can remember. All I know is that it's a very important thing."

Because of this ring, Shang Yufei had eaten vinegar for a long time. But because the two were too young at the time, Bai Yue didn't realize each other's feelings. So it just feels weird.

He took the silver chain from Shang Yufei: "Now, it's two."

He was about to put the silver chain around his neck, but was stopped.

Shang Yufei: "I'll help you." After

saying that, he turned around and stood behind Bai Yue, pulled open the other's collar, revealing a slender and fair neck.

He unfolded the silver chain, looped it around Bai Yue's body, and put the chain on.

Bai Yue fiddled with the two rings in front of him. But after the silver chain was put on, the person behind him remained motionless. A hot gaze came from the back of his neck, faintly hot.

Bai Yue turned his head to the side, happened to meet the dark green eyes of the other party, and asked with a smile, "Why, do you want to take a bite?"

Alpha swears his sovereignty by biting the glands on Omega's neck to mark it. But there is clearly no such feature between the two Alphas.

Shang Yufei looked at Bai Yue and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Bai Yue's original intention was just to make a joke, but just as he was about to reveal the words, he felt that his shoulder was being pressed by the person behind him. The man opened his mouth and buried his head in the back of his neck.

A warm breath came from his neck. Bai Yue didn't expect Shang Yufei to do this, and his body froze.

But for a long time, there was no pain from the back. However, there were strands of hair passing by, and it was a little itchy.

A familiar voice came from behind his ear: "Idiot, don't always play with me."

Bai Yue felt a slight pressure on the back of his neck, "Next time, I'll be here for real." The

collar was tidied up. Bai Yue raised his hand and slowly stroked the back of his neck. The silver chain was put on there, it was obviously cold, but it made the fingertips extremely hot.

My heart beat faster and couldn't stop.

However, even if Shang Yufei really bit him just now, there will be nothing left except the tooth marks.

He remembered what he had said to Shang Yufei before - when he became an adult, he marked it.

It's obviously something that happened recently, but it seems like a long time has passed.

Currently "marking behavior" is no longer possible. Between Alpha and Alpha, there is a natural repulsion physiologically.

"..."

Bai Yue turned around and said, "When are you leaving?" Shang Yufei

glanced at the time and said, "We have to go there now."

And the time for the next flight to take off is almost here.

Bai Yue was speechless for a while, then said: "Maybe, I can also go to your school..."

"No." Shang Yufei interrupted without thinking, "I don't want you to be a soldier. And you don't want to start a family of your own. restaurant?"

As a soldier, of course, you will receive a lot of respect and courtesy in the empire, but the promotion in the early stage is extremely difficult.

In Shang Yufei's view, although Bai Yue's physiology was secondary differentiated into Alpha, his mind could not change immediately. What's more, to change his current status, it's enough to have him alone. He wants Bai Yue to do what he likes.

"..." Bai Yue smiled, "I see."

Then, Shang Yufei left because he had to catch the airship. I don't know when we will meet next time.

Bai Yue stood there and watched the other party, and did not leave for a long time.

The time for the college entrance examination was approaching, and even the third year of Luohua College began to crawl—except for the students who were confirmed to be recommended.

Although after passing the recommended interview, it is necessary to take the entrance examination held separately by the graduate school. But its difficulty is much lower than that of the higher entrance examination.

These days, An Yu didn't waste time, and he talked to almost all the Alphas in the third grade, but he still couldn't find the hero who saved him that day.

His mood became more and more lost, and he only felt that he was a Cinderella who was abandoned by Prince Charming.

Cross out the last name on the small notepad for recording. In this way, the third-year Alpha was wiped out.

Anyu sighed, recalling what happened that night.

Although time has passed for a long time, the memory has been further deepened after so many days of repeated recall. There are also many beautification scenes.

This can't help but make Anyu feel more and more that the Alpha he met that day must be his destined lover!

He walked into the classroom with the notebook. With his head down, he didn't notice the oncoming person. Accidentally hit the shoulder.

"Sorry."

The man responded.

Now, An Yu's mind is completely focused on finding someone, and his personality is no longer as aggressive as before. But he was still arrogant and felt that this person must have bumped into him on purpose and wanted to touch his body.

An Yu's eyebrows stood upright, just about to question. When he saw the figure of the man, he swallowed the second half of the sentence, and reached out his hand subconsciously: "Wait!"

Bai Yue was pulled, and his footsteps stopped. Looking back: "What's the matter?"

Only then did An Yu realize who he was holding back.

He let go at once: "It's nothing."

Bai Yue was used to this person's capriciousness, didn't care, and continued to move forward. I don't want to be called again.

"Wait!"

"You, you ..." An Yu's bright little face became red, "Do you want to touch me ..."

Bai Yue: "?"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Before An Yu finished speaking, he turned his head and ran. He held his face in disbelief.

What was he thinking about, why would he ask that guy such a thing. No matter how similar the stature is, he will not confuse the difference between Omega and Alpha. How could he think of asking Bai Yue?

An Yu's mind was in chaos, and he couldn't understand more and more what he was thinking.

The same can't understand, including Bai Yue.

He just felt that this person became more and more strange after the wake-up period was over.

Li Ren, who was standing on the side, saw all this, with a horrified expression: "Is he crazy?"

Bai Yue shook his head, expressing he didn't know.

At this time, the head teacher suddenly came to the door. His eyes glanced around the whole class, and finally fixed on Bai Yue, his expression was serious, and his face was not good-looking.

"Student Bai Yue, the principal is looking for you."