Chapter 31

However, the other party didn't seem to be interested in Bai Yue. Just glanced at it and looked away.

    He put the suitcase on the top floor and sat down. He has a headset in his ear, and he has no intention of communicating with people.

    Soon, the alphas supported each other and climbed up. Looking at the blond boy's expression full of resentment, but remembering what happened just now, he didn't dare to cause trouble again, so he had to go back to his seat.

    Bai Yue looked at the boy and said, "Thank you." The

    boy glanced at him and turned around without saying a word.

    The conversation was interrupted.

    The character of the other party is the same as what it looks like, very cold.

    Bai Yue didn't care, and didn't bother the other party anymore.

    It's just that this person's identity is a little curious.

    The body shape looks similar to himself, the appearance is more omega, and the facial lines are soft. But the amazing fighting skills just now were not something that an ordinary omega could master.

    However, it might be a bit rude to ask the other person's gender rashly. Therefore, Bai Yue didn't open his mouth, just closed his eyes.

    The long ladder connecting the airship to the ground has been retracted and is about to take off.

    Soon, the small airship unfolded its wings and slid into the air to begin a time-jump. After the flight was stable, Lucreso unbuckled his seat belt and ran to find Bai Yue.

    He was going to ask what happened just now, but seeing that his eyes were closed, as if he was sleeping, he didn't talk to him, and turned his attention to the boy in the same seat.

    The heroic move of the other party just now was also noticed by Lu Ke. He is very excited now that an omega can have such a skill. Maybe after entering the military academy, he can also become like this.

    "You, how are you?" However, although the other party was good-looking, he didn't look as approachable as Bai Yue. Lu Ke said cautiously, "Are you a senior in the military academy? You were amazing just now." The

    boy raised his eyelids and lowered them again, as if he didn't want to speak no matter who came.

    Lu is not someone who gives up so easily, so he continued to make persistent efforts: "I, although I am an omega, I also want to become as powerful as you. Are you a student of 'Diyi'? After school starts, can I look for it? You."

    I don't know which word I heard, but the boy finally had a reaction. He took off his earplugs and looked at Lu Ke: "Diyi?"

    "Ah, yes."

    Lu Ke hurriedly introduced himself, "I'm from the South Navy Academy, which is relatively close to the 'Diyi'. The one next to you is my friend, He is also Diyi's!"

    Although Bai Yue closed his eyes, he was dozing off. Hearing Luke mentioning himself, he opened his eyes and looked over. Just in line with the same seat line of sight.

    The other party is also looking at him.

    The boy was expressionless, turned around and plugged the headset again. Lightly spit out two words: "It's ridiculous."

    Lu Ke didn't know why: "Ah? How ridiculous."

    "I think what he meant was the identity of the 'Diyi student'."