Chapter 58

Bai Yue could clearly feel that Mu Sihan was avoiding him, and this feeling became even more obvious after that night.

Basically, except for the communication between the picket team and the training camp, the other party will not take the initiative to say a word to him.

It's like going back to the beginning of the two people's acquaintance.

However, no matter what Mu Sihan thought of him, Bai Yue still maintained his consistent attitude.

In addition, after investigating Du Qin's mobile phone, he made some new discoveries.

Basically, contacts can exclude picket or masked groups.

In the former, the team members are all students. In addition, after Bai Yue joined the picket team, he found that the internal communication within the organization was extremely transparent. It is almost impossible to use power privately to do bad things.

At that time, when the mechanical voice communicated with him on Lia Star, all members of the picket team were in the monitoring room. You probably can't find time to do this kind of thing.

And about the organization Masked Man. Although they seemed to be planning to disrupt the selection process, they were simply targeting the pickets.

Later, the incident ended without incident, and no one died. Bai Yue felt that it was actually the credit of that organization.

It is impossible to send out giant wolves and destroy them yourself.

Look at Du Qin's email again. The contact person was informed of the selection results as soon as possible and knew the students' situation well.

"..."

A guess arose in Bai Yue's mind.

Will it be faculty.

Select the teacher who will accompany you that day.

There are counselors from various departments, staff at the virtual training ground, and technical staff in the monitoring room.

Compared with ordinary students, it is easier to move around and investigate student information without arousing suspicion. It is indeed very possible.

However, this is just a guess based on logic. More definite evidence is needed.

Bai Yue looked at his hands.

The person who contacted him seemed to be very interested in the S+ level identity. The situation was urgent and he refused directly.

If this person tries to contact him again in the future, there may be an opportunity.

The training camp was in full swing.

There are only two weeks left before the school sports meet, and almost every day of special training is fully scheduled.

In order to improve efficiency, the few members were also divided into several groups.

Bai Yue got the group list and he was assigned to group a. And Shang Yufei is in Group B.

Shang Yufei's expression looked a little unhappy, as if he was dissatisfied with this grouping.

The other members of Group B were trembling. This meant that they had to spend more than ten days in the same team with this great devil.

After seeing the group information, they all looked at each other sympathetically.

Except one person.

Mu Sihan was also assigned to Group B. When he saw the familiar names on the list, he frowned.

Although the members of each group train at the same venue, they are in different events.