Chapter 16

The bell rang at the end of the last session, and the students picked up their schoolbags and rushed out without waiting for the teacher to finish talking.

Seeing this, the teacher was rather helpless. However, these days, most of the third-grade students ushered in the awakening period, a lot of absenteeism. Everyone's mind was not on study, so they had to shake their heads and began to tidy up the courseware.

Bai Yue glanced at his mobile phone and found that she had received a reply. But the content is very concise, only replied a "good" word.
"."

Although the other party said nothing and accepted the offer to calm him down for a while, there was some estrangement between the two.

Let's wait until we meet tonight on the rest of the matter that should be settled. Bai Yue was about to walk out the door when he suddenly remembered what the head teacher said this morning. So went to the office first and told each other about the genetic level.

When he heard the answer of level C, the head teacher's face could not hide his disappointment.
Bai Yue got good grades and performed much better in class than Anyu. He thought he could have a B at worst.

If Bai Yue can be added, the third class he leads will stand out in the whole grade. And he himself can also get the largest bonus this year.

However, this matter is not decided by external forces. Compared with him, Bai Yue himself is perhaps the most disappointed.

So he comforted: "it doesn't matter, level C is also very good." I remember you volunteered to go to culinary school? I'll take good care of it for you. "

Bai Yue: "Thank you, teacher."

After that, the head teacher talked to him about his grades. When he came out of the classroom office, the third-grade floor was almost empty.

Bai Yue walked outside the school without further delay. On the way downstairs, an Alpha happened to come face to face and his face looked familiar.

That Alpha seems to be coming for him. The foot stepped across in front of him. Ferocious spirit: "come with me!"

Bai Yue looked at the man's face and remembered something. This man is not in the same class as him, but he is the younger brother of Fang Zhenren, acting like Siamese twins all day long. So when the other party showed up alone, he didn't recognize it right away.

However, even if he recognized the identity of the man, he did not intend to pay any attention to it and continued to walk downstairs.
"wait!"

As soon as the words fell, a dark shadow suddenly came in front of his eyes and fell heavily to the ground. It's Li Ren's schoolbag.

"do you know whose thing this is?" The Alpha almost snorted from his nose and said, "if you don't want your friend to suffer, come with me quickly."

Bai Yue bowed his head and looked at the khaki schoolbag. Then he raised his eyes and looked at the boy.

Somehow, when in contact with that eye contact, the boy unexpectedly subconsciously some pussy, can not help but want to back off. But immediately felt that something was wrong, why should an Alpha, be afraid of a weak Omega?

And he just sneaked into the classroom office and heard that the man's genetic level was only C. Be affectionate and reasonable, and you have no reason to be afraid.

Thinking about this, he ventured to step forward: "you'd better not think about complaining." If I'm late, I'm not sure what will happen to that fat man. "