Chapter 35

When they heard this level, everyone was startled. They thought that Bai Yue would be grade A or even higher, but they didn't expect it to be such a tepid rating.

    At this time, everyone's attention was focused on Bai Yue, wanting to see how he would react.

    However, the man showed no emotion. Just accepted that fact with extreme calm.

    Bai Yue: "Thank you, teacher."

    Scar man: "This matter is equivalent to you solving it alone. Originally, we gave you a very high score."

    "But——" He changed the subject, "it is releasing pheromones. Before, you didn't consider the safety of other passengers, and you didn't take care of it properly. If someone wasn't there to help you, I think today, those omega students and you will regret it for the rest of your life."

    Bai Yue didn't speak.

    He is also conscious of this matter, and many details have not been considered in place. However, because of this, he will be more cautious about releasing pheromones in the future.

    There's a long list after that. The scarred man picked out a few simple comments and closed the document.

    "The others are still asleep, so I won't say more."

    At present, there are only seven or eight students in the room, including Bai Yue. Although the ratings are high and low, they are all qualified.

    "It's been hard work today. Next, your senior and senior will take you to the temporary dormitory. Get a good night's sleep and meet tomorrow's exam."

    Hearing this, Lu Ke's face fell. He thought it was over, and there were still exams?

    The college entrance examination is a single-plank bridge for 10,000 people. He thought it would be easier to walk, so he studied hard and won the opportunity. Thinking about it this way, is the "college entrance examination" actually a little easier?

    Although the students' faces were embarrassed, the examiner did not introduce more about the specific situation of the next exam, and only knew when he said it.

    "In addition, no matter what your rating in the first test is - no matter how good you are, as long as you fail the second test, there is a risk of being brushed down." The

    students present looked solemn.

    Although their ratings are not too high, it is enough to see the strictness of the school from this regulation. It's not that there is no worries after getting a class, it's the same situation for them.

    "However, based on the performance of the first test, we have rules for adding points." Scar man said, "Mu Sihan and Bai Yue will get a basic score of 5 points." After

    that, the students couldn't help but disagree. take a look. Although I know that both of them are very powerful, why is it the same bonus for an A and a B.

    "As for the reason, it's actually very simple." The scarred man paused, "Both of them knew in advance that this was a test."

    Hearing this, everyone was stunned.

    Know in advance that this is a test?

    Whether it's the flight attendant or the interstellar kidnappers, they all performed well. They were all scared to death at the time, and they didn't find any flaws at all. Where did these two come from?

    Seeing that the group of students still didn't understand, the scarred man looked at the only A-class student in the audience: "Why don't you talk about it. What did you notice at the time?"