Chapter 29

Location, Air Parking.

This is a place specially set up by the Empire to park airships. The biggest difference between an airship and an airplane is that the former can jump in time and space to another galaxy, while the latter can only fly between the same galaxy.

Since this was Bai Yue's first long trip, the whole family of four came.

When Shang Yufei left last time, the Bai family also came here. But no matter how many times I watch it, I have to marvel at the height here.

The lobby is spacious, bright and clean. Outside the large and transparent floor-to-ceiling windows, a majestic and spectacular airship is parked, which can accommodate thousands of people. Wings outstretched, ready to take off.

The passers-by are all well-dressed, and their gestures are aristocratic.

After all, airships are expensive, and ordinary people can't afford them -- and generally speaking, they don't have the need to jump across galaxies. Therefore, the people who will appear in this "air park" are all people from rich families.

The White House is an exception.

Due to Bai Yue's status as a special recommended student, this air ticket was offered by the school on its own initiative.

Bai Yue took off the uniform of Luohua College, put on a suit, and held the suitcase in his hand.

Mother Bai was chatting all the way. When I got here, I didn't mean to stop: "Don't be nervous about the exam. When you are alone, you have to get along well with your classmates. Remember to contact more when you have time, and tell your family if you have any difficulties.

" After passing the interview, you will also need to take an on-campus referral test.

Although the "interview" that Bai Yue experienced was somewhat different, it was still necessary to go through the following process according to regulations.

Bai Yue: "Yes, I know."

Father Bai pulled his wife and said, "Okay, you have said the same thing over and over several times. We don't often stay at home, and Yue Yue is already very independent, so there is nothing to worry about."

Saying that, he looked at his son, "Have you contacted Xiao Shang?"

Bai Yue shook his head: "He should be making up the class. I want to contact him after the exam is over."

Father Bai nodded and said nothing.

Then, Bai Yue looked at his brother beside him again. The other side huddled behind her mother and refused to look at him.

He squatted down and said to the figure with his back facing him: "Mom and dad are very busy with work and can't take care of you. I'll teach you how to cook during this time. It should be easy to learn." The

younger brother's voice sounded muffled: "Yes."

Bai Yue: "I'm leaving."

Bai Yiyan: "..."

Bai Yue: "Don't you want to hug my brother?"

Bai Yiyan remained motionless. Mother Bai noticed that her younger son was hiding behind her, and the hand that was pulling the corner of her clothes was shaking slightly.

She was a little helpless, and said to Bai Yue: "He's just embarrassed, leave him alone."

At this moment, the radio just sounded in the hall. Less than half an hour left before the next flight.

Bai Yue straightened up and looked at his parents: "I should go."

After speaking, he let go of the suitcase, stepped forward and hugged his parents' shoulders from side to side, closing his eyes: "I'll contact you when I get there.

" Talked, but time was too late. Bai Yue took a few steps back, said goodbye to his parents, and walked towards the security check.

The white father and the white mother stood there, watching the son's figure gradually disappear, until he could no longer see it.

Mother Bai turned to look at her little son, who kept his mouth tightly shut and made no sound. But his shoulders trembled and he kept wiping his eyes.

She touched her younger son's head: "What's the use of crying now. Your brother is gone."

"I'm not a child anymore." Bai Yiyan choked, "I can't let my brother see.

" Glancing at it, he sighed lightly.

Why is this young son of their family so awkward.

When looking at the airship on the apron from the hall, you can already feel its majesty and majesty. But when standing in front of it in person, the shock level has risen by several levels.

It was like a huge beast, crawling on the clearing. Although it is extremely ferocious, but because it is tamed, it is extremely docile for people to post on it.

Bai Yue entered the inner cabin. And the side here is as vast as the outside. The seats are lined up in rows, and the view outside can be easily seen through the small windows on the wall.

Bai Yue happens to be the window seat. Soon, the airship drove the engine and soared into the sky.

The huge acceleration makes the fuselage almost rub against the air to spark, but because of the extremely tight protection, the passengers inside will not feel the slightest discomfort.

The airship flew into the sky like lightning. A huge black hole suddenly split open in front of him, and it slammed into it with a fierce wind.

- The first time jump.

Bai Yue took the airship for the first time, and at first he kept looking out the window curiously.

After that, when the airship entered a period of gentle travel, the outside fell into darkness. He looked at it for a while, didn't find anything special anymore, and sat up straight.

There was an Omega in the front seat. The whole person almost sticks to the window, staring out of the window without blinking. There were still words in his mouth.

"It's so cool."

"This is a time-space jump."

"As expected, nothing can be seen in the time-space tunnel."

It seemed that the other party was also riding an airship for the first time.

The passenger sitting next to the Omega couldn't bear it, and said angrily: "Be quiet, I want to sleep."

Only then did the Omega react and apologize one after another. After that, he didn't speak any more, he just kept his original posture and didn't look away for a moment.

The airship moved smoothly. Unconsciously, Bai Yue's eyelids became a little heavy.

He closed his eyes.

After an unknown amount of time, when he opened his eyes again, the airship had already landed. The passengers beside him stood up one after another, began to pack their luggage, and prepared to get off the plane.

Has it arrived yet?

Bai Yue was a little puzzled, so he also stood up, ready to pick up his luggage.

Curly, who was sitting in the front row just now, jumped in front of the luggage rack. But he was so short that he didn't even touch him for half a minute. Instead, he was so tired that he was out of breath.

Curly wiped his sweat, and when he was about to pluck up his strength to try again, he saw a hand stretched out. Grab his suitcase and pull it down.

Curly was stunned for a moment, turned his head to look, and found that it was a tall Omega. The skin is very white and looks handsome. With short light gray hair, smiling and looking very gentle.

"Here." The

other party's tone was the same as his appearance, as warm as jade.

For the first time in his life, curly hair saw such a good-looking person, and immediately blushed, took the suitcase: "Thank you, thank you."

Bai Yue nodded politely at him and continued to walk out.

After getting off the airship, I found out that this is another "air parking airport". But the decoration and the starting point are slightly different.

The building is fully enclosed, surrounded by a silver wall in all directions. And when Bai got closer, the wall seemed to sense something and peeled away automatically.

Then, the outside scenery was presented in front of him.

The endless universe.

The galaxy is splendid, and it is impossible to tell which planet is his hometown. All the planets shimmered and swirled in this vast black ocean.

Vast and magnificent. People in it, only feel so small.

Bai Yue opened his eyes slightly.

I have seen this scene on TV. But the first time I saw it with my own eyes, the impact was completely incomparable.

Announcement: "Arrived at the transfer station, please transfer passengers in time, don't miss the departure time."

Announcement: "Repeat..." A

female radio voice sounded in the lobby.

Bai Yue turned around and found that the passengers who got off the airship just now were scattered and walked in different directions.

He took out the airship ticket and noticed that there was a small line between the departure and destination, indicating the transfer direction.

Ten minutes later, Bai Yue found his destination according to the direction sign.

It's just that this airship looks much smaller than the super-large airship just taken. The shape design is similar, but I am afraid it can only accommodate a hundred people.

"That, that, please wait!"

At this moment, a voice came from behind.

Bai Yue looked back and saw a figure running over out of breath.

"Just, just now I saw you from a distance and wanted to call you. Sure enough, you were going in the same direction as me! Are you also a student going to the military academy?"

It was the Omega who was in the same airship just now. He wiped away a sweat and managed to calm down.

Then he smiled at Bai Yue: "My name is Lu Ke."

"Hello."

Bai Yue nodded and asked with a smile, "Are you a military academy student?"

Lu Ke rubbed his cheek embarrassedly: "It's not official yet. I'm enrolled. I'm from the South Navy Academy, how about you?"

Bai Yue didn't want to hide: "I'm the Diyi Military Academy."

Hearing this, Lu Ke's hand on the suitcase suddenly loosened, and the suitcase fell with a clatter. on the ground.

But he didn't care about it at all, and still stared at Bai Yue with wide eyes: "God, god."

"You mean that, the top 1 military academy in the country?"

Lu Ke just saw that Bai Yue was about the same age as himself, and he was One direction, so I guessed that the other party was also a student.

But I never imagined that the grade of the other school was so different from my own.

Thinking that he is also a leader in the Omega of the high school, he barely passed the interview of the Southern Navy Academy.

But the Omega in front of him turned out to be an "Emperor's escort" in such an understatement! ?

Luke suddenly fell to the ground.

"Big brother, please hug your thigh!!!"

Although Lu Ke's personality is a little off-line, he is not bad.

When the two got on the airship, most of the seats were full. At first glance, the passengers are all young people.

This airship will go directly to the planet D-312, the galaxy where the "Teiyi Military Academy" is located.

Planet D-312 is very special compared to other galaxies. Because almost all the famous colleges and universities in the empire are here, it can be said that the life circle formed inside this planet is built around college students.

Therefore, the passengers on this airship may be incoming students.

They do not know each other, some are sleeping, some are reading books, basically they are doing their own things.

However, two small groups were particularly noisy. Appears to be fellow students.

On one side are four or five Alphas, gathering to play cards. Seeing Bai Yue coming up, they looked at each other and whistled maliciously.

On the other side are several Omegas, with only an Alpha in the middle. The Alpha was handsome and wore a brand name. Just like the stars holding the moon, it's so frustrating.

"Wow." Lu Ke whispered, "I didn't expect Li Canxing to be in this airship."

Bai Yue glanced at Lu Ke: "Do you know him?"

Lu Ke's eyes widened: "Don't you know. He is the best A popular live-streaming celebrity, even if Omega hasn't seen it, he should have heard his name."

After hearing this, Bai Yue felt that Lu Ke might have misunderstood something.

Since his gender was revealed, no one at Lowa College would consider him an Omega. However, so far, his body shape and appearance have not changed much, so he will still be misunderstood by outsiders.

However, Lu Ke did not give him a chance to explain, and continued: "But I don't like this person. It is said that he has a lot of black material and sleeps fans everywhere." Lu Ke said angrily, "Alpha is a bunch of lustful people. The bad guy!"

Bai Yue probably understood the Omega's attitude towards Alpha.

He thought about it and said, "I don't think Alphas are all bad people..."

"Even if there are good people, it's rare." Lu Ke shook his head, "An Alpha can mark multiple Omegas, but an Omega can only mark multiple Omegas. It can be marked by an Alpha. Because of the damned biological rules, those bastards have nothing to fear."

He suddenly held Bai Yue's hand and said sincerely: "So you have to be careful. You are so good-looking and so good, you can't I was taken advantage of by the disgusting Alpha."

Former Omega·Current Alpha·Bai Yue: "..."

How should I respond?