Chapter 49

A few hours later, the airship landed in a deserted land.

Lia Star is located in a remote location, and even flights only come every three days. This also means that if they want to return to the Imperial Military Academy, they will have to wait at least three days.

However, although searching for the Source Crystal does not sound very dangerous, it is probably quite time-consuming. Even if there are seventy or eighty of them, they may not be able to find clues within three days.

The students followed the flow of people and walked out of the air parking lot. Looking at this strange city, they all fell into deep thought.

"Leah Star."

The bearded man scratched his hair, "How can I find such a big place?"

Because they had cooperated in the primary assessment, the other three people naturally gathered around Bai Yue.

Cao Xun: "The possible areas are listed in the mission details. But even so, the scope is too large."

Bai Yue looked at his phone. On it was the map of Lia Star that he had downloaded in advance.

He had been studying on the airship just now.

Combining the characteristics of the Source Crystal and the information given in the mission details, several areas can be roughly divided.

The intersection of all these areas is located in the same city.

k city.

"Let's go to K City to see it first." He said.

After Bai Yue said this, no one else had any objections.

Cao Xun said hurriedly: "I'll check the traffic and set off immediately."

The city where the airship landed belongs to the capital of Lia Star, which is still a long way away from K City. Although they had just experienced a long interstellar journey, in order to complete the mission as soon as possible, no one proposed the idea of ​​taking a rest.

The other three went to stop the car.

Bai Yue noticed that Mu Sihan beside him was about to move forward, and said, "What's wrong with you?"

Mu Sihan stopped and looked back, with no emotion on his face.

"When I mentioned K City just now, you seemed to have a different look on your face." Bai Yue smiled and said, "Going here is just a possibility. Do you have any other ideas?"

Mu Sihan: "..."

He turned around and said, "It has nothing to do with this matter."

Not relevant?

Although it was a bit strange, the other party didn't seem to want to talk in detail, so Bai Yue didn't ask any more questions.

Half an hour later, they boarded the hovercar. Speeding straight towards K City from the direction of the capital.

Since this mission is completed as a member of the picket team, cooperation is required. So Bai Yue shared the discovered information with the group.

Besides K City, there is another place that is more suspicious. Therefore, the students divided into two groups and headed towards their respective destinations.

A few hours later, the sun sets. The sky gradually darkened and became dim and muddy.

First the airship, then the hover car. After a day of running around, the students finally arrived at K City.

But as soon as I got off the car, I was shocked by the desolate and dilapidated scene in front of me.

It hardly feels like a city, but like a slum.