Chapter 61

"Hello everyone in the audience! The 54th Imperial School Joint Sports Meet is about to begin!"

"The reward for the first place in this competition is unprecedentedly generous. I believe everyone has heard about it!"

"That's right! In addition to the usual monetary and military merit rewards, the students who win the championship this time will also have the opportunity to enter the military internship in advance. And -!"

The host's loud and passionate voice spread throughout the arena through the microphone. When he said the last sentence, he trailed off.

"As one of the organizers of this campus meeting, the military department will provide prototype mechas as gifts to the winning military school!"

The championship prize of the inter-school joint sports meeting has been fully publicized before the start of the game.

Although the audience already knew it. But when he saw the prototype mecha projected on the electronic screen, he couldn't help but burst into deafening shouts.

This sports meeting is really a big deal!

The mention of "mecha" as a military product can be traced back to hundreds of years ago. At that time, the Empire and the Federation were at war, and most of the country's funds were invested in the military.

The most lethal weapon developed is this "mecha" - one can be worth a hundred. Even OGA, who has no strength, can easily injure someone using this thing.

This is also the main culprit responsible for the surge in casualties between the two countries.

So after the war ended, the Empire and the Federation signed a "Peace Agreement." One of them is to completely abandon the "mecha".

Most of the mechas were turned into scraps during the war, and the few that survived were also vandalized. It was not until a hundred years passed that the military re-excavated several complete mechas.

Although it can no longer be driven, as one of the witnesses bearing the tragic history of that year, it still has great collection value. It can be said that there is a price but no market.

This time the military department went so far as to donate it to the winning school, which was really unexpected.

In the audience, the media who came to take photos were very excited. Regardless of the actual event, just such a prize would be big news!

Although the relationship between the Israeli military and the military is very close, to a large extent the left hand goes out and the right hand goes in.

But there is no doubt that once a "prototype mecha" can be owned in the name of a "school", it will be a great reputation for that school.

Some media people have turned on their optical brains and started editing copy frantically.

The two schools currently being given the greatest hope - "Diyi" and "Dark Flag". Once Dark Flag is able to win the "Prototype" title in a row, it is not impossible for the military academy rankings to change, which have not changed for a century.

This competition will definitely be exciting!

After the audience calmed down a bit, the host spoke again and began to introduce the rules of the qualifiers.

For the sake of fairness, the organizer will not notify the competition items in advance, but will inform them uniformly on the day of the competition.

Therefore, inter-school joint sports games test not only the strength of students, but also the ability of teachers to strategize.