Chapter 11

Bai Yue called the police, left the phone as evidence at the scene, and left the hotel. It's a little late. It's in the middle of nowhere and there are no street lights. He went around several times, but failed to get out of the labyrinth.

And now want to go back to the hotel to ask for directions, but don't seem to be able to go back.
Bai Yue is about to take out his cell phone and check the map on the Internet. And at this time, a loud crisp sound cut across the sky, especially in the cold night sky.
"Don't touch me!"

The timbre is kind of familiar. Bai Yue put down his cell phone and followed the sound. There was no one around here, and the sound seemed to be coming from across the fence.

Accompanied by the slap, there was a sound of messy footsteps and collision. "A toast, no food, no punishment. If you drink my wine, you are my man. Don't you dare slap me in the face. Don't think that if you look better, I won't dare to touch you! "

Bai Yue walked out along the fence, and as he approached the corner, he leaned his back against the wall and turned to look inward.

This seems to be the back door of a small bar, with several cases of empty wine bottles stacked next to the door. Several men who reeked of alcohol stood there, menacing an Omega.

The Omega obviously looked scared, but still refused to show weakness and glared back at them.

Bai Yue withdrew his sight and looked up at the sky. Anyu? What's that guy doing here. After the class meeting, Anyu skipped class directly. This time, he didn't even find his own little sister and went to the bar alone.

He was in a bad mood and didn't want to communicate with anyone. He just wanted to stay and drink alone.

He found the alley by accident. Many fun-loving men and women like to run this way. In the intricate lanes, there are many cheap bars, nightclubs and hotels.

He thought it was dirty and had only been here once. But now, the cheap price here is undoubtedly very attractive. What's more, many bars offer discounts on Omega.

But sitting at the bar, didn't have a few drinks, and there were a lot of Alpha or Beta who came to talk to me. Anyu thought they were entangled and blasted them away impolitely.

Only a big-necked Alpha, pestered him to drink, saying that he would not give face. Anyu was so bored later that she had no choice but to agree, hoping that the man could leave. As a result, the man was still adamant, saying that he had drunk or agreed to have sex.

Ran into such a shameless guy, Anyu's mood was completely destroyed. Did not expect to come out to drink and drown his sorrows, and ended up in trouble with a psychopath.

He wanted to leave, but as soon as he went out, he was tied up behind by several equally strong men.

The leader just gave him a drink, Alpha. When she saw each other's face, Anyu finally realized that she had been fooled.

So when these people started to touch him, he didn't even think about it, but slapped him in the face.

The leading muscle man did not expect that such a weak Omega, dared to resist and could not escape this palm.

He immediately laughed angrily, grabbed the Omega's arm, reached out to the other side's neck, and pinched it hard despite the man's struggle.

"Don't you dare do this to your grandfather, be careful that I mark you right here!"Anyu has always been like a "princess", flattered and brought up by the people around her. When he grinned, the others were happy; when he frowned, the others apologized desperately as if they had made a big mistake.