Chapter 26

These words were arrogant, and even aroused the anger of Fang's father and mother. Fang's father can still bear it, and Fang's mother is so angry that she wants to rush up.

But just as he was about to move, he was stopped by the officer.

General Lu asked: "Is that so?"

Bai Yue nodded: "If you don't believe me, you can go to the hospital and ask those people." He reminded, "Remember to ask separately, so as not to collude to confess."

As long as the intention is to lie, the lie is made up It can't be exactly the same. If there is a contradiction, it proves that Bai Yue is telling the truth.

Lu Shang Jiang invisibly hooked the corner of his mouth.

Although he came over because of the other party's genetic level. But now it seems that this person is also more interesting than imagined.

Talking to him is not as timid as other students, and he is neither humble nor arrogant; he is also organized in the face of doubts, and he is not overwhelmed by anger. It is a good embryo worth growing.

He said to his subordinates: "You can go to the hospital later."

Soldier: "Yes."

Fang's mother was a little panicked: "I, my child is still in the hospital. If you suddenly passed by, even if he wanted to tell the truth, he would be afraid. Do n't dare to say it!"

Soldier: "Don't worry, according to my experience, it is easier for human beings to tell the truth when they are afraid."

Hearing this, Fang's mother took a deep breath and almost fainted.

Father Fang's face was also not very good-looking: "But anyway, it's my son who is in the hospital now, and he shouldn't..."

Lu Shangjiang interrupted: "I understand your mood, and we will judge according to the facts. The classmates really did something illegal, and in line with our responsibility to the military, we will consider whether to deprive them of the qualifications to become soldiers."

He raised his hand, put it on Captain Fang's shoulder, and smiled: "Please rest assured. "

The strength on his shoulders was not great, but Captain Fang felt extremely heavy. Looking at Admiral Lu's secretive eyes, he couldn't help feeling chills down his spine, sweating all over his body, and he didn't dare to say anything more.

"Okay, okay."

"By the way, you said you were the captain?" asked the land admiral suddenly.

Not knowing why this question was raised, Captain Fang panicked even more. Always feel that promise is not, not promise is not.

However, although the land general used a question sentence, he did not wait for an answer.

He patted the ashes off the man's shoulders: "I heard that there is serious violation of discipline and corruption within the Los Angeles Army Corps, and many middle-level officers took the opportunity to take advantage of their personal pockets. The Prosecution Committee sent by the military should be arriving in the next few days.

He chuckled lightly, with a faint crow's feet at the end of his eyes: "I hope you, Captain, will not be one of them." Captain

Fang's face was ashen. He couldn't help but take a step back and slumped to the ground.

Fang's mother is a housewife and never cares about her husband's work, but hearing this, she knows it's not a good thing, and her face is pale.

The land general didn't give the two of them a second glance, and looked back at Bai Yue.