Chapter 53

Cao Xun was startled at first.

The body of the person in front of him could not be said to be strong, but just standing there made him feel an infinite sense of security.

He opened his mouth, paused for a moment, and shouted: "Everyone, listen! The giant wolf's weak point is the abdomen, attack the abdomen!"

However, the sound of fighting around them was too noisy. His voice was muffled and apparently failed to reach other people's ears.

The bearded man took a deep breath. When he made another sound, it was a roar that shattered his eardrums.

"Attack the abdomen ahhhhh!"

This shout finally made everyone react. Everyone acted immediately.

The offensive suddenly changed. Those monsters with endless power were immediately defeated.

Lia Xing government officials stood at the end and felt bad when they saw this scene.

"What are you doing to eat? Come on in!"

He waved his fingers excitedly and ordered the soldiers accompanying him.

Suddenly, from the corner of his eye, he saw a black shadow flying out of the crowd and heading straight towards him.

The officer's heart skipped a beat and he almost fell to the ground.

The man came menacingly. When he made eye contact with the other person, the officer felt like he was about to burp in the next second.

"What are you doing in a daze? Protect me quickly!"

The guards immediately turned around and rushed towards the black figure. Some of those holding laser guns had already pulled the triggers without hesitation.

In an instant, several beams of extremely lethal power intertwined and enveloped the black shadow.

The rubble cracked and smoke flew everywhere.

At the same time, the students of Diyi Military Academy were also watching the live broadcast nervously.

They thought that the candidates were at the end of their rope, but at the critical moment someone suddenly appeared to save them.

And now, what is the situation?

[You won't be shot, right? 】

【possible......】

After the smoke cleared, the guards stepped forward, wanting to finish off the man. But when he saw the scene in front of him clearly, he was stunned.

There was only a big hole left on the ground, and there was no corpse among the tumbling rubble.

Suddenly, a gust of wind passed overhead.

【! ! ! 】

[No, look up! 】

At this time, everyone noticed that before being hit, the man jumped aside in time and firmly clung to the top of the column.

And now he is leaping into the air, about to hit the ground -!

The guards came to their senses and raised their laser guns.

It is impossible to dodge while stuck in the air. This time, we will definitely be able to deal with this random guy.

They believe so strongly.

"shooting!"

The leader had just finished giving the order when he suddenly felt something was wrong. The index finger on the trigger was tightly wrapped around by a strong force, making him unable to move.