Chapter 19

Clothed in the moonlight, the two boarded the suspended bus. There was not much communication during the period, just clasped each other's hands tightly.

Get off soon. Not far away, there was a warm light in the room.

The two walked side by side towards the light. When approaching the door, Bai Yue suddenly stopped.

Shang Yufei glanced at him, then turned back: "It's okay, I'm here."

This simple sentence undoubtedly gave Bai Yue great courage. He grabbed Shang Yufei's hand hard, calmed down, and walked into the house.

As soon as the door was opened, there was a rush of footsteps in the living room.

"Brother!" The

younger brother rushed up with a bear hug, causing Bai Yue's abdomen to hurt. He took a few steps back and patted his brother's head helplessly.

Shang Yufei grabbed Bai Yiyan's collar and took the person aside: "Okay, you're about to knock your brother out of his internal injuries."

Bai Yiyan slapped Shang Yufei's hand away and walked away without speaking. .

At this time, Bai's father and Bai's mother also happened to come from the house.

"Yueyue!" Bai's mother grabbed her son's hand, "Let my mother see if your classmate hurt you."

Bai Yue shook his head: "I'm fine." He paused, "Sorry for worrying you. "

Mother Bai: "Apologize for what. Come on, let

's go into the house." Bai Yue was dragged inside. He looked at his mother's figure, the words stuck in his throat.

However, the longer this matter drags on, the more courage he will lose—just like when he avoided Shang Yufei in the first place.

Bai Yue breathed a sigh of relief and said in a low voice, "You should know."

The woman walking in front paused. She and her husband looked at each other and turned around: "Mom thinks that the notice should be written wrong. I'll accompany you to the hospital tomorrow and change the information."

Bai Yue said nothing.

He knew that his parents would also find it difficult to accept. After all, he has lived as an Omega since he was a child. Now that he suddenly turned into an Alpha, everyone would find it difficult to understand.

"The doctor checked it twice, and the results were the same." Bai Yue said, "The second differentiation should be true."

Bai Mu didn't know what to say, and looked to her husband for help.

Seeing this, Father Bai continued: "Anyway, don't stand here, let's go in and talk." He looked at the boy standing by the door, "Xiao Shang, come in and sit too." A

few minutes later, the family sat down together . In the living room, a long-lost family meeting started.

Bai Yue briefly recounted the process of going to the hospital that day and what the doctor said, and finally concluded: "So this test result should be correct."

Bai's parents were at a loss for words and didn't know what to say. It's not that there are no cases of secondary differentiation, but they never thought that this would happen to their son.

Mother Bai was silent for a long time before she said, "In that case, you and Xiao Shang..." Her eyes wandered between the two children.

And what comes next is the next point.

Bai Yue glanced at Shang Yufei, then stretched out his hand and put it on the back of the other's hand.

Just such a move made Bai's father and Bai's mother understand what his son meant.

Bai Yue: "I'm not going to break up with him. So, I'm sorry..." He smiled, "I can't hold a grandson for the two of you."

Shang Yufei frowned and held Bai Yue's hand with his backhand: "We Seriously." The

atmosphere suddenly became solemn.

Succession of the lineage was a big deal for the people of the Empire. The Bai family also has a young son, so it's okay. But that doesn't mean they can accept their children with the same sex.

Bai Yiyan sat on the side, also felt the strange atmosphere, and suddenly felt a little restless.

Seeing that his parents were silent, Bai Yue wanted to say something. But Mother Bai suddenly got up and left her seat.

Bai Yue was stunned for a moment, and was about to chase after him. But he was stopped by his father: "Okay, you can leave her alone for a while. It's just that the incident happened suddenly and she couldn't figure it out."

Father Bai smiled: "I don't have any opinion, as long as you are happy."

Listen . After hearing his father's words, Bai Yue had to sit back.

Dinner was made ahead of time. It's just that when we ate together later, Mother Bai still didn't come down.

Although the food was rich, the meal was tasteless. After dinner, Father Bai wiped his mouth and said with a smile, "Xiao Shang, I have something to tell you, come to the study."

Bai Yue was cleaning the dishes. Hearing this, he raised his head: "Dad..."

"It's okay." Shang Yufei patted Bai Yue's back lightly, "I'll chat with Uncle." The

two entered the study one after the other, and the door closed behind him.

Father Bai found a place to sit down, turned around, saw Shang Yufei still standing there, and beckoned: "Just sit down."

Shang Yufei came over, but didn't sit down: "If you have something to say, be straight. Let's talk."

Father Bai knew what this kid was thinking, but it was just to show his determination. He is not reluctant, straight to the point.

"I came to you because of the second division. Since he has become an Alpha, you should know what it means if you insist on being together?"

Shang Yufei said frankly: "As long as you don't Mind, I don't care about other people's opinions."

Father Bai: "Do you know the laws of our empire?"

Shang Yufei's grades were not good, and he was almost paddling in class. It's okay to ask him to fight, but to ask him about the laws of the empire, it's really not clear.

Seeing the confusion on his face, Father Bai sighed: "Ordinary people really don't pay much attention to it. But your gene level is A, so you should pay attention to this."

Shang Yufei frowned.

Father Bai read out the law: "'Those with excellent genetic level are obliged to leave children and descendants for the empire. When they become adults, they will be matched and recommended according to their genetic level. If they are not married before the age of 25, the marriage will be unified by the state'. "

In a nutshell, the empire of ordinary people doesn't care and doesn't want to. But people with genetic level A or above must have their own children.

In general, you can't go wrong with recommendations based on match. Most unmarried people, no matter how reluctant they were before, will change their minds after spending time with a match.

Father Bai looked at Shang Yufei's face: "Can you and Yueyue withstand this pressure?" On the

other side, not long after Father Bai and Shang Yufei entered the study, Bai Yue also walked to the second floor with the food and stood still. to the parents' bedroom door.

Raising his hand, he knocked on the door twice: "Mom, let's have some food."

He waited for a while, but there was no response from the house, so he had to say, "I put

it at the door." This time it opened. Mother stood behind the door and looked at him: "Come in."

Bai Yue picked up the food and followed him in.

The light was on in the room, and when Bai Yue put the food on the table, he saw that his notices were also scattered there. He picked up the notice and looked at his mother.

Mother Bai sat on the small sofa with her back to him: "I really didn't expect that this kind of secondary differentiation... would happen to you."

Bai Yue: "Is Alpha bad." He said in a relaxed tone, "Gene level It's not bad. Maybe in the future, our family will be able to become wealthy from a well-off life."

"That's not what Mom meant." Mother Bai turned around.

"Whether you are Alpha, Beta or Omega. You are our son, and our feelings for you will not change. But you must think clearly about the difficulties you will face in the future if you want to continue to be with Xiao Shang. Maybe No one can understand you, and no one can bless you..."

Bai Yue put down the notice, walked to his mother and squatted down, holding the other's hand.

"I only need you to understand." It's

not that Bai Mu couldn't understand. No matter how Bai Yue's identity changes, he is still him. It's impossible to say no to Xiao Shang's feelings.

It's just that she is very worried that at some point in the future, if the two of them can't bear the pressure and choose to break up, the pain at that time may be hundreds of times as much as it is now.

Long-term pain is worse than short-term pain. She hopes that her son and Xiao Shang can think about it clearly.

Bai Yue: "I will overcome it with him."

Seeing her son's determined expression, Mother Bai sighed lightly. She knows her children and is very stubborn in her bones. No matter how much he objected, it would be difficult to change his mind.

In addition, there is another problem - Bai Yue's genetic level is very human. Originally, she had hoped that the genetic level and gender of the child were wrongly registered by the hospital, and it would be fine as long as they were corrected. However, the truth is not so simple.

Genetic grade S+.

Perhaps for those dignitaries, this is the supreme honor. But in her opinion, this was definitely followed by countless disputes.

Her dream is only to hope that her children can live a peaceful and happy life in this life. Now, it might just be an extravagant hope.

Seeing that her son's neck was empty, Mother Bai couldn't help asking, "Where's your ring?"

Bai Yue took out the jewelry from his pocket and handed it to his mother: "The chain is broken."

Mother Bai got up and took it out of her jewelry box Out of a new silver chain, put it on, and hand it back to my son.

Then, he touched the other party's short light gray hair: "Your S+ gene level will surely attract many people, and you will face a lot of temptations in your life. I hope you will not forget your original intentions and not be touted and tempted. Fainted."

Bai Yue: "..."

Bai Yue: "I understand."

Although she still looked worried, Mother Bai no longer seemed to intend to deny his choice. He didn't say much about his insistence on being with Shang Yufei.

Bai Yue went downstairs and happened to see Shang Yufei coming out of the study, and their eyes met.

Bai Yue: "You didn't say anything, right?"

Shang Yufei shook his head: "Nothing." He frowned slightly and looked away, "There will be no problem."

This sentence seems to be both to Bai Yue and himself. Say the same.

In any case, this incident ended in a near miss at the Bai family.

In the evening, Bai Yue walked into the bedroom while wiping his hair after taking a shower, only to see his younger brother huddled under the covers, with only one head exposed. Seeing him come in, his eyes immediately glued to him.

Bai Yue put down the towel: "What's wrong?"

"..." Bai Yiyan asked, "Brother, are you really an Alpha?"

Bai Yue nodded.

"However, it shouldn't have any effect on you." He said, "I'm still your brother."

Hearing this, Bai Yiyan retracted into the bed and threw himself on the bed, seemingly tangled. After a while, a muffled voice came from the bed.

"I know."

He hated Shang Yufei.

For as long as he can remember, he spent most of his time with his brother. The appearance of Shang Yufei has undoubtedly greatly deprived this part of the time. What's more, since childhood, that guy always loved to bully him.

For example, talking about peeing his pants when he was a kid in front of the Omega he liked.

For another example, he always carries his clothes and carries them around like an item.

And the most hateful thing is robbing his favorite brother!

Of course, this cannot be said. His age was in double digits, he was no longer a child, and he didn't want to be considered a child anymore.

"..."

However, what that person did after his brother became Alpha was really surprising.

Thinking of himself, if the Omega he had a crush on suddenly said that he was actually an Alpha, Bai Yiyan reckoned that he would have to collapse on the spot and doubt his life.

So, from this point, that guy Shang Yufei is indeed better than his man.

Seeing that his younger brother was hiding under the quilt, Bai Yue seemed to be worried about something, and was about to ask. I saw my brother lifted the quilt with a serious expression.

"If that guy regrets the second division in the future. Tell me, I will definitely teach him a lesson."

Bai Yue looked at his younger brother's tender face and tilted his head: "He won't."

Taking a few steps forward, Reaching out to his brother's head, he smiled softly, "Thank you, though."

At this time, Fang Zhenren and his younger brother were still asleep in the classroom of the old school. Until he was discovered by the security guards who patrolled every day, he was immediately sent to the hospital.

I lay there for a few days and didn't wake up for a long time. No injuries, as if hit by evil.

So Luohua College has had ghost stories about the old school for a long time.

Of course, this is just an afterthought. Since Fang Zhenren is not very popular at ordinary times, the classmates did not have much reaction to this guy being hospitalized again and again.

Now, the wake-up period for the third-grade students has ended, and they are coming back to class one after another.

At the same time, Bai Yue's birthday is approaching.