Chapter 37

After Bai Yue left the room, he put on the jacket he just took out.

    Before that, the alphas he had the most contact with were Shang Yufei and his younger brother. Although it has been divided twice now, it is still a bit unaccustomed to it.

    It was completely dark by now. When night falls, a silver moon hangs in the sky, and the light is soft.

    He took out his mobile phone and prepared to try to contact Shang Yufei again. However, when I opened the message, I found that the text message sent in the afternoon was still displayed as unread.

    Bai Yue remembered what Shang Yufei had said about making up the exam. Although I don't know the exact time, is it not over yet?

    Suddenly, the phone rang, and a video call application came.

    Bai Yue clicked to connect, and the picture showed his younger brother's face. I don't know why my eyes are red and swollen, like being bitten by mosquitoes.

    Bai Yue put on his earphones: "What's wrong with your eyes?"

    Bai Yiyan froze for a moment, then put the phone away.

    After the scene was spinning for a while, the portrait that reappeared was Father Bai.

    Then, there was a background sound and the door closed with a bang. It is estimated that the younger brother ran back to the bedroom and held back for some reason.

    "This kid, he must call you."

    Father Bai sighed and looked at the screen again, "How are things now?"

    Bai Yue: "It's almost there. There is another exam tomorrow." He asked again , "Where's Mom."

    Father Bai: "Still busy in the kitchen. Wait, I'll call her over." The

    mother's voice came from the phone. After some chatter, he expressed his desire to see what the school looked like.

    Hearing this, Bai Yue smiled: "Let my brother come down and I'll take a picture for you to see." He

    then reversed the direction of the phone's camera, showing the whole view of the school courtyard.

    At night, except for a few scattered candidates near the dormitory, no one could be seen.

    At this time, those who have dinner are still having dinner together; those who are nervous about tomorrow's test have already gone to bed early.

    Bai Yue: "Diyi's uniform is very beautiful. I saw many students in the afternoon. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures for you."

    Bai Mu covered her mouth and smiled: "What are they doing? When you put on your uniform, I will take a few more pictures for you. Parents, look."

    Bai Yue walked around the school court, chatted with his parents a few more times, and was about to close the video, when he heard his brother's voice inside.

    "Brother, why are you so noisy over there."

    Although Bai Yiyan has not appeared on the scene since then, he has come down obediently.

    After listening to his brother's words, Bai Yue was stunned for a moment, then took off his earphones.

    Sure enough, I heard a lot of noise, like many messy footsteps mixed with human voices.

    He turned around and looked back, still not seeing many people.

    "Don't run!"

    "Stop for me!" The