Chapter 18

The sky was getting darker and night fell. A few dim starlights hung in the sky, sporadically pitiful.

Below it is an empty space. Or to be more precise, an abandoned playground with a single slide in the center.

It has a history of nearly 20 years. At the beginning of its construction, many children came to play here. In addition to the slides, there were originally swings, seesaws, sand and so on.

But after so many years, the children of the year have grown up, and the place has become old and outdated. Compared with the more advanced entertainment facilities, it has completely lost its appeal, and almost no children will come here.

However, after a long absence, a dark shadow approached here.

Shang Yufei stepped over the fence and looked at the quiet clearing. Before that, he had searched all the places that Bai Yue might go to. If there is none here, you can only consider calling the police.

The space is not big, and every corner can be seen at a glance—no one is there. But Shang Yufei didn't leave, but walked closer, leaning over to look at the entrance of the slide.

The entrance to the slide is a mushroom-shaped hut with a relatively large space.

Sure enough, he saw a familiar figure inside.

The other party curled up, tucked his knees inside, his forehead against his knees, and said nothing.

When Shang Yu flew in, he didn't deliberately control his movements, so the volume was not too low. Bai Yue must have heard it, but there was still no response.

Although there is a certain space in the mushroom room, it is a bit crowded to get into the two males.

Shang Yufei squatted outside, holding the mushroom roof with his hands: "Hey, go back."

Bai Yue finally had a little reaction. With his head still buried in his arms, he turned his head to the side, revealing only a light gray eye.

"Did you come here to break up with me."

"Huh? What nonsense."

Bai Yue buried his head again: "You already know it."

Shang Yufei was silent.

If it was this afternoon—when Bai Mu just told him the news, he was still dubious, thinking that there was an error in the notice.

But when he heard the pheromone that belonged to Alpha in the classroom, he had to believe this fact.

He simply sat down and leaned his back against the outer wall of the mushroom house: "Well, I see."

He frowned, "You avoided me before because of this thing?"

Hearing this, Bai Yue raised his head slightly, his fingers tugging tightly. Holding his forehead, trying not to show his emotions: "I don't want you to know."

"Why?" Shang Yufei remembered what Bai Yue had just said, and twitched the corners of his mouth, "Do you think I would care about such trivial matters? Tell you, I I won't break up with you. You are not allowed to..."

"Because this kind of thing hides from me."

"..."

Bai Yue closed his eyes: "This is not a trivial matter."

Shang Yufei wanted to say something else . At this time, he heard a rustling sound behind him. Bai Yue got out of the mushroom house and squatted in front of him.

The usual smile is no longer there, and the eyes are slightly red: "You can say that now, just because you don't notice any changes."

Bai Yue clenched his fingers tightly: "After that, my appearance and physique will develop in the direction of Alpha, Become strong and tall." "Alpha and Alpha

can't be combined. If you're with me, you'll never be able to have children of your own."

I've always wanted to get rid of your father, and for this, I have to keep climbing. But it's very likely that someone will stumble you on purpose because of this..."

"Even so, do you think these are trivial things?"

Shang Yufei never said a word. Hearing Bai Yue's incessant words, he turned his head. The black earrings on the left ear complement the night.

"I..."

However, as soon as he said a word, Bai Yue's arm came over and hit the wall behind him with a bang.

Shang Yufei was thus trapped between Bai Yue and "Mushroom House". The other party rarely made such a strong move, and Shang Yufei was stunned.

Bai Yue: "Look at me."

Then his arm moved down and pressed against Shang Yufei's shoulder. He raised his eyes and looked straight into the dark green eyes of the other party.

- Released its own pheromone.

Alphas only feel hostile and repulsive towards each other's pheromones. And this is the fastest way to make Shang Yufei feel his own changes.

Although he did not want to break up with each other. But now that the matter has been exposed, both parties must consider whether to continue the relationship.

Bai Yue envisioned the next scene. Maybe the two will fight? Either Shang Yufei suppressed him by force; or he used pheromones to stun the opponent first.

The pheromone diffused little by little, near the slide.

He clearly saw that there was a trace of negativity on the face of the other party, as if he could not restrain the release of pheromones to confront him.

Shang Yufei closed his eyes.

The air was filled with the same smell as a classroom - the smell of snow. If there seems to be nothing, the sense of existence is extremely strong. Overwhelming pressure from all directions.

However, the flow is out of order.

He was trained and not intolerable.

When he opened his eyes, he was greeted by Bai Yue's fair and delicate face. Although the other party took the initiative to make a move similar to "provocation", his eyes were complicated, with a kind of resolute determination.

Shang Yufei raised his hand, went around Bai Yue's waist, and shortened the distance between the two.

"What kind of expression do you have? It's so ugly."

Bai Yue was slightly startled. Then, he felt a strong force coming from his waist - he was hugged into his arms.

Time seems to stand still at this moment.

The familiar breath and body temperature wrapped around the whole body, which was extremely nostalgic.

Bai Yue didn't know how to react for a while, his whole body froze, and he just let the other party hold him.

The shoulders were a little heavy, and Shang Yufei seemed to rest his chin on his shoulder. But he couldn't see the other party's expression clearly, he could only hear the slightly hoarse voice ringing in his ears.

"I don't care about the things you say."

"I don't care what you look like."

"If we can't have children, we will always live in the world of two."

"Other people's eyes are good."

"Now, I just want to hear your thoughts..."

Shang Yufei tilted his head slightly, his mouth against Bai Yue's ear.

"You want it to end like this?"

"..." The

voice was close. The body temperature was passed close to the body, and it was so warm that it made people want to cry.

Bai Yue's pheromone is the smell of snow. And it seems that at this moment, it is about to be melted and gradually dissipated.

This empty space that has been abandoned, almost no one will come over. At this time, the dark clouds in the sky were blown away, revealing the bright moonlight hidden behind it.

The beautiful pale light flowed on the two people who embraced each other.

Bai Yue unconsciously restrained the pheromone. The drooping hands were raised slowly, and then, tightly grasped Shang Yufei's back clothes.

Originally, he insisted on concealing the second division, just because he didn't want to separate from Shang Yufei because of this. So just run away again and again.

And even if the other party chased after him, he was still worried because he didn't think clearly. However, if one were to ask him what he thought, the matter never changed.

The person he likes is Shang Yufei, and it can only be Shang Yufei.

He controlled his voice and tried hard not to make it tremble: "I don't want to." He

further increased his strength and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry, I don't want to break up with you."

He felt the shaking of the person in his arms. Shang Yufei raised his hand and patted the other party's back soothingly.

"Then, reach an agreement." The

moonlight became brighter and the sky was transparent.

After a few minutes, Bai Yue finally calmed down. Shang Yufei pulled him up and said, "Go back, your parents should be in a hurry."

Bai Yue followed and stood up. But he still lowered his head: "Do they know too?"

Shang Yufei paused for a moment and said, "They saw your notice."

Bai Yue raised his eyes: "Are you with me?"

"Nonsense." Shang Yufei Yufei scratched Bai Yue's nose in a funny way, "I told them that I would take you back with my own hands."

Bai Yue said nothing.

Although all along, the parents have been very enlightened. But he didn't know whether he would agree to be with Shang Yufei now that he was differentiated into Alpha.

But even so, he was not ready to give up.

"Let's go."

Bai Yue calmed down and smiled towards Shang Yufei, "Go home together."