Chapter 25

Bai Yue followed behind the head teacher and came to the principal's office again.

The attitude of the head teacher was completely different from last time. Respectfully knock on the door and wait for someone inside to answer.

At this moment, a few scorching gazes suddenly pierced through his back.

Although Bai Yue was used to being locked up, his eyes were not really kind. Turning his head to look, he saw that Fang Zhenren's parents were standing not far away, staring at him.

Fang's mother's expression was particularly serious, almost as if she was going to eat someone, with an angry look on her face.

Thinking of what had just happened, she was extremely angry.

After receiving the general, they wanted to enter the principal's office together to see why the military sent such a big official here. As a result, he was blocked at the door before he stepped in.

The male teacher who pretended to be a fox and tiger said that it was not convenient for outsiders to participate in the internal affairs of the college.

outsider? Are they outsiders?

Their children are students of Luohua College. Military superiors visit Luohua College - such a big event, as the children's parents, they have the right to know!

What's more, the attitude of the male teacher was too contemptuous.

Fang's mother has never suffered any grievances since she was a child, especially as a captain's wife after marrying her husband. It is really hateful to dare to leave them aside like this!

"Don't worry about them."

Now the head teacher is completely on Bai Yue's side, quite helpless, "I was not happy to invite them to the staff room just now. Don't worry, you have the support of people from the military, and they dare not take you. How?"

Bai Yue didn't speak.

The principal's room door opened. The one who opened the door was a tall and straight officer with a burly appearance.

He took a step back and motioned for the two to come in.

The head teacher stepped aside and said to Bai Yue, "Come on, you go first."

Inside the room, the principal stood behind the sofa, looking cautiously. Another strange man was sitting on the sofa, dressed in a light white military uniform, with a military badge on his shoulders and chest, as if he had just come out of a formal meeting.

Just sitting there, the aura is not to be underestimated.

The man looked up. Although he looks young, when he smiles, there are still light crow's feet in the corners of his eyes.

After he saw the student's face clearly, he raised his eyebrows slightly: "Are you Bai Yue?"

The door behind him closed.

Bai Yue nodded: "Hello." The head

teacher didn't know the meaning of the change in Lu Shangjiang's expression, so he quickly explained: "Bai Yue is indeed more like an Omega now, but the test results are absolutely true." Lu

Shangjian glanced at the head teacher and looked away . . He put his hands together on his knees: "I received a report about you from the hospital. You must know why I came here, right?"

After seeing the report, he didn't even have time to start the meeting. In order to avoid being caught first, I rushed over in a private airship.

The hospital report came out a little late. Although the hospital issued the notice for the time being, in order to avoid reporting errors, it repeated tests several times and confirmed that the error rate was below 0.000001% before submitting the report to the military.

On land, it doesn't matter if it's sooner or later. All he needed was to be the first to see this report and to be the first to arrive.

And from today's situation, it is clear that he did.

Hearing Admiral Lu's question, Bai Yue smiled: "You are the principal of the Diyi Military Academy. This time, you are here because of enrollment?"

"That's right." General Lu stood up and walked to Bai Yue. , stretched out his hand, "I sincerely invite you to become a part of our academy. In the future, we will serve the motherland together and contribute to the empire."

Bai Yue looked at General Lu's palm.

As long as it is an Alpha who hopes to become a soldier in the future, no one can refuse this temptation.

Being able to become a student of the Tei-One Comprehensive Military Academy is equivalent to having stepped into the military with half a foot. And future development is almost guaranteed.

But for Bai Yue himself, he is not so eager to become a soldier.

He was an Omega from birth, perhaps because of this, he just wanted to live his life peacefully and peacefully. In the future, I will open a restaurant, do a small business, and wait for Shang Yufei to come back at home every day.

And even now after the second differentiation, his desires have not changed much.

"..."

Originally.

That night he noticed that Shang Yufei looked wrong, so he went to ask his father what he said. The question of "imperial law" was only known then.

The reason why Shang Yufei concealed it might be because he wanted to carry it by himself. But for Bai Yue, he couldn't just wait.

Now it is not just a matter of promotion. If he wants to change the status quo, he has to know, if he chooses to enter the Imperial Military Academy, where is the ceiling he can achieve.

Bai Yue moved his gaze upwards, looking at Lu Shang Jiang's handsome face, but did not reach out to shake it.

"I want to know, what's in it for me." As soon as these

words came out, the principal and the head teacher were shocked. How can you ask such a utilitarian question? This will lower the score!

The expression of the officer on the side was also slightly displeased.

General Lu didn't care: "That's right, I'm in a hurry." He made a "please" gesture: "Sit down and talk first."

Bai Yue sat on the sofa.

The land general sat opposite. His subordinate stood with his hands behind his back and beside the sofa. From beginning to end, not a word was said.

General Lu: "First of all, let's talk about our school."

As the premier military academy in the empire, Diyi Military Academy has a lot of resources from the country. Needless to say, the hardware facilities are also top-notch.

But at the same time, the tuition fees of Teiyi Military Academy are also expensive. However, there are scholarships for gifted students.

General Lu: "With your qualifications, you should be able to get a full scholarship. It's equivalent to four years without paying a cent of tuition."

He said: "Your family is not really rich. Raising a child costs the most money. The only problem is education. If you can save this huge sum of money, it will definitely reduce the pressure on your parents."

Bai Yue's eyes flickered inadvertently.

People in the military even investigated his family situation.

The land general seemed to be unaware and tapped on the table: "In addition, based on our school policy, we will also subsidize ordinary students. As long as the military merit meets the standard, living expenses will not be a problem. Whether you want to save it or send it to Parents, it's your choice."

"This money is much more than an ordinary part-time worker." He folded his hands, "I don't think other colleges can provide such conditions."

Bai Yue was silent.

The words of Admiral Lu undoubtedly hit his weakness.

Indeed, he wants to be independent as soon as possible and relieve the family's living burden a little. Compared with other colleges and universities, the conditions given by the Diyi Comprehensive Military Academy are very favorable.

Lu Shang will take Bai Yue's reaction in his eyes and continue: "Of course, money is just outside the body. What 'Di Yi' can give you is not limited to this."

Broader vision, better students, more bright future.

Land Admiral: "Your choice will determine the future of your family and even your descendants. Do you have no greater desires, just settle for the status quo?"

"The higher the class, the more you can get and change. At present, most of the upper ranks of the military are graduates of our school. It is no exaggeration to say that the ceiling you can achieve——"

Lu Lu Jiang paused and smiled, "It will be the 'Marshal'."

Although it was not what he said to himself, the head teacher and the principal on the side were all excited. If the students of Luohua College can really reach that level in the future - it will be the glory of their life.

However, no matter how much they wanted to agree, it was Bai Yue who made the final decision. At this time, they turned their heads and looked over.

And even after listening to these attractive words, Bai Yue's expression didn't change much.

He pondered for a long time. After a while, he raised his head and smiled: "Your words are indeed very attractive. If you become a marshal, even the laws of the empire can be easily subverted."

If you become a marshal.

These words came out of a student's mouth, and they were really arrogant and ignorant. But if this person's gene level is S+, in the eyes of others, it seems that they can imagine that the future can be expected.

The land general doesn't hate people with greed - as long as that person has the corresponding strength.

He showed a smile: "That's right."

Bai Yue: "I need to discuss this matter with my parents first." He

still didn't say anything, but it was not much different from agreeing.

Admiral Lu nodded: "Indeed, this is a big deal for you. If you decide, please contact me."

He looked at the principal: "Excuse me, do you have a pen and paper?" The

principal handed it over in a hurry past.

Lu Shangjian tore off one of the blank pages, and Long Feifengwu wrote his contact information and handed it to Bai Yue.

He said, "I will stay in Los Angeles temporarily until you make a decision."

Bai Yue reached out and took it. Glancing at the phone number on the top, he said, "I see."

General Lu stood up and said, "That's all for today, I'll take my leave." The

principal hurriedly followed: "I'll see you off!" The

door opened. As soon as the few people went out, they saw someone greeted them.

"General on land!" The

person who came was Fang Zhenren's parents. They still did not leave, waiting outside the door. But the sound insulation of the room was so good that nothing could be heard.

Although I don't know what Bai Yue and General Lu talked about, but they treated Bai Yue like that just now, this poor boy has finally found a backer, and he will definitely take the opportunity to sue. So it must be explained as soon as possible.

The taciturn officer stepped forward and stood in front of the pair of men and women: "Is something wrong?"

Fang's mother said anxiously, "We just want to talk to the general!"

Fang's father straightened his collar and stretched out his hand: "Hello, I'm Fang Luren from the First Brigade of the Los Angeles Legion, rank captain. It's an honor to meet you here." The

officer glanced down and didn't shake it.

Captain Fang's hand was so embarrassingly hanging in the air. But after all, in the military for so many years, this embarrassment is nothing.

Captain Fang retracted his hand and coughed lightly: "Actually, my children also go to school here. They are in the same class as that poor... Bai Yue." The

head teacher didn't know what Fang Zhenren's parents wanted to do, and stopped him: "Two, your children Let's talk about it later."

Captain Fang ignored the male teacher: "General Lu is rarely present, we might as well make it clear now, lest we recruit the wrong students."

"You—" The officer was a little confused. Joy.

The most basic quality of being a soldier is to obey your superiors. Although the Los Angeles Legion is not under the command of the generals on the ground, they are senior officers after all. This guy, who calls himself a captain, has no military qualities at all.

The land general patted his subordinates and signaled to retreat.

He had no interest in the couple at first. But since the S+ student was mentioned, he wanted to hear what the two were going to say.

Captain Fang finally regained some confidence at this time. After sorting out his thoughts, he said: "This student, relying on his high level of mental power, sent my son to the hospital over and over again. My son is still lying down and hasn't woken up for several days.

" Pay attention to character qualities. No matter how potential students are, if they cannot be used for them, they are a hidden scourge.

The head teacher hurriedly explained: "Isn't it clear that I haven't figured it out yet. Now I'm not sure if Bai Yue hurt your child. Besides, the cause and effect are still under investigation..."

"What cause and effect do you want! The fact is that my son was sent by him. In the hospital!" Fang's mother disregarded the presence of the general and raised her voice, "You teacher, you can't favor the murderer because of her genetic level !

"

.

"If you don't believe it, let him say it himself." Fang's mother pointed to Bai Yue, "Did you admit that you did this?!"

Bai Yue noticed the sight of the general Lu and looked back. : "Yes."

"I sent these two sons and several Alpha students to the hospital together."

Hearing this, the soldier couldn't help frowning. He is upright by nature and has never been used to bullying the weak. If so, it may be debatable whether to admit the student.

"Admiral..." General

Lu raised his hand, motioning not to speak.

Before Bai Yue could finish speaking, his eyes turned to the couple again: "However, it was your son who thought I was an Omega. The intention was to mark me, so I had to carry out 'self-defense' as a last resort."

"I didn't expect them either. Will be in a coma for so long." He smiled, "You can only blame them, they are too weak."