Chapter 3

The group entered the Z city when it was late afternoon. They went straight to headquarters, unlike Hyun who stopped at a restaurant. "Come down, we eat here" Hyun said smiling. Xiao Zhan was the most excited and quickly went down followed by the others.

@corner of the room

The table is full of Hyun's orders. Xiao Zhan ate with a happy face. Hyun smiled at him and placed a piece of roast duck for Xiao Zhan. "Brother, you are unfair." said taehyung pouting. Hyun put a piece of roast duck for taehyung and yibo too. "Eat a lot while you can. We don't know how long we can eat meat like this again" explained hyun.

The three of them nodded slowly. Hyun looked at them smiling. He was happy to see his sweet little brother again. They are the spirit of his life. 'If I don't take revenge on them. Could they still live with me? But at least here I have a chance to make amends.' thought hyun with an inexplicable look.

"Brother, eat it," said Yibo who was chopping fried chicken meat into Hyun's bowl. "Thank you" hyun said smiling softly and ate in silence. The three of them looked at him sadly. The three of them clearly knew what Hyun was thinking.

After they finished eating, they headed back to headquarters.

@hyung's room

"You guys sleep in bed" Hyun said casually. "There are only 3 beds here. Where do you sleep, brother?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Hyun brought out the bedding and blanket. "You sleep here alone, leader?" asked xiao zhan. Hyun nodded "because I have a virus from Litz so I'm in isolation." Obviously Hyun.

The three nodded in understanding. Hyun told them to sleep first while he met Yunho.

@yunho's room

"Captain, can you please take my two brothers into your wing?" Ask hyung seriously. "Hyun ah, they..." Yunho's words were cut off. "I guarantee their skills are good and will not disappoint" said Hyun seriously. "Then they both have to pass the test tomorrow, how about it?" Offer changmin. "Thank you vice-captain" said hyun smiled and bowed as an expression of gratitude. "Then I'll say goodbye first" Hyun said looking excited before leaving. "Changmin ah, this.." Yunho's words were cut off. "You don't see? He doesn't want to be separated from his brother. Besides, if his brother doesn't meet the requirements, he won't be able to refuse anymore" explained Changmin.

"What if they meet the requirements?" Yunho asked. "We can accept them, after all we also lack people" said Changmin casually. Yunho took a deep breath.

#next day

@test room

Dozens of zombies were issued for the test that will be carried out by both xiao zhan and yibo. Both of them seemed too calm for an amateur. The zombies started to approach them when xiao zhan started pulling out his sword as well as yibo. Slowly the swords in their hands slashed at the approaching zombies. Xiao zhan shifted to the left and started slashing at the zombies like chopping vegetables. While yibo shifted to the right slashing the necks of the zombies quickly. Ten minutes later dozens of zombies have died horribly.

All members of the Tiger team were silenced by the actions of this child duo. The two of them came out excited. "Aren't they great?" Proud taehyung. "Where did you learn to fight like that?" asked jackson who was watching shortly after xiao zhan and yibo started fighting zombies. "Of course study with brother. Who else?" Taehyung said proudly. Hyun patted taehyung's head making taehyung squint in disapproval.

"What is your greatness?" Challenge Jackson. "I'm a hacker, why?" Taehyung said annoyed. "Hackers? Did you update the school's security system?" Sehun asked in amazement. Taehyung nodded enthusiastically. "Great kid" yixing praised. "From today onwards you are the official members of the Tiger team and your code names.." Yunho's words were cut off. "Snake and bird" said hyun cut in.

"Could you not interrupt?" Yunho said annoyed. "Looks good. Yibo is a snake and xiao zhan is a bird" Changmin agreed. Yunho sighed tiredly. "Why are you here, Jackson?" Ask tao finally. "Our team members will also recruit three new people. Two of them are currently in training. So I want to book a test room for next week" said Jackson seriously. Another nod in response.

@canteen
Hyun, xiao zhan, yibo and taehyung were eating when a man sat there. "Taehyung" the man said excitedly. "You're here Soohyun." Taehyung said excitedly. "You're here too," said Lee Soohyun excitedly, "Introduce him, our brother, his name is Park Hyun," Taehyung explained, pointing at Hyun. "You're the brother who adopted Yibo, Xiao Zhan and Taehyung. Nice to meet you, my name is Soohyun. Lee Soohyun," Soohyun explained. "Hn," he answered shortly.

"If you're weird I'm here. It's because my uncle is here" said Soohyun nervously. "Mark from Fox team leader. You don't have to explain to me about it. And it's better to take good care of your wound," said Hyun coldly. "Yeah, I'm sorry" Soohyun said awkwardly. "You let Hee Mi's men hit you again" Taehyung said annoyed.

"They misunderstood me. I'm fine," said Soohyun smiling. Hyun's grip on the chopsticks hardened hearing that. "Tch, stupid" Hyun snorted disapprovingly. Soohyun smiled awkwardly due to Soohyun's insinuation. "See who is this? Isn't this stupid Soohyun" said a man who came and started to disturb Soohyun. "Leon stop" Taehyung said angrily. "It's not that this is a minion from Lee Soohyun," added Jack. Xiao zhan looks angry but yibo stops him.

"Don't come near our hee mi. He doesn't deserve to be close to a stupid kid like you" said John. "Of course" said jack looking down on Soohyun. Leon took a stainless plate containing rice, soup and side dishes and splashed Soohyun's head with it. Xiao zhan and yibo are furious and so is taehyung.

A kick sent Leon tumbling a few meters from where he was standing. "You!!" Leon said angrily looking at Hyun who turned out to be the kicker. "You don't know who Leon's father is? How dare you!" shouted jack angrily. "Low creatures!" shouted John angrily. Hyun sent a spinning kick putting the two in an even more embarrassing position than Leon.

"You!!" The three shouted angrily. "Tch, your father is just a small businessman here. How dare you talk nonsense here!" Snorted hyun didn't like it. "What's your name?" Leon shouted furiously. "Park Hyun, why? What can you do? I should have baited you into zombies," sneered hyun. "Low creatures!" Leon shouted furiously. "What did you say?" Tao shouted angrily.

Leon stared mockingly at Tao. "Low creature" Leon said proudly. "Fox Leader can't we just bait it on the zombies?" Tao asked casually looking at Mark. "Do as you please" Mark said approaching Soohyun. Tao smirked and started to think of a good way. "Wake up," said Mark. Soohyun complied. "We'll clean you up" Mark said taking Soohyun away.

"Where's that damn kid?!" shouted jackson furiously. Hyun pointed at Leon, Jack and John casually. "You did it hyun. You did a good thing" said Jackson before dragging them away. "Hyung, are you okay?" asked xiao zhan worried. Hyun nodded and left in silence. "What is wrong with him?" Tao asked confused. "Our brother died in a terrible way, so hyung won't hold back if someone hurts people in front of him" Taehyung said sadly. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Sehun shouted hysterically.