Chapter 30

Feiyu returned to the palace after telling Zhehan and Gong Jun how to deal with his brother if they messed up again.

The palace as usual was very cold in contrast to the warm and humorous frontier camp. Feiyu also turned cold.

All the affairs of the palace were taken care of again carefully without any mistakes. King Long Wei seemed satisfied with Feiyu's performance.

@meeting room

"I hope the king can order the troops to capture Xie Yuze." said a minister Li. "What do you mean?" King Long Wei asked. "He has killed a lot of people. If he continues to let it go it will be dangerous. People are nervous about his actions." Obviously the minister Li.

"Really? From what I heard, Xie Yuze only killed assassins whose function was to kill disobedient people. The people felt protected by Xie Yuze's actions. Where were you when the people screamed for your help?!" Feiyu said angrily.

"The ones killed are Jianghu who are paid by the officials. Jianghu have their rules. We can't interfere." Feiyu said coldly. Minister Li was terrified. "Father, this child has something to report." Feiyu said looking at Long Wei.

"What?" Long Wei asked. "In these two books are records of minister Li's corruption. Also statements from the people who were blackmailed by him and a list of the people he killed for disobedience." Obviously Feiyu handed over the book. Long Wei checked it and was shocked. "The guards take minister Li out and behead him." Long Wei said.

"Your Majesty, I was slandered. I didn't do it. Please check again." Minister Li said frustrated but still dragged out. "Slandered?! It's obvious he did it!" Longwei said angrily. The session of the day closed with the anger of the king.

___Red Palace___

The atmosphere there is calm. There were no servants or eunuchs. Ever since Feiyu came back he had chased away all the maids and eunuchs in his palace. He did everything himself unless he wanted to go to a meeting so there was only one eunuch who went with him.

@Feiyu's room

"You didn't visit your wife?" Yuze asked leaning on the pole. "She is currently resting. As you know, she is pregnant." Obviously Feiyu was embarrassed. "I'm going to be an uncle very soon." Yuze tease. "It's only been two months." Obviously Feiyu was embarrassed. "A month after you came home you got your wife pregnant. That's great." Yuze said in awe. "Stop teasing me." Feiyu said embarrassed.

"Minister Li has been put on trial?" Yuze asked seriously. Feiyu nodded. "That's good then. You should take good care of yourself from now on." Obviously Yuze. "Where are you going again?" Fei asked.

"You will be king in the future. My job is done." Yuze said smiling. "What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Feiyu asked confused. "Goodbye." Yuze said hugging Feiyu one last time before leaving.

'Why do I feel like it's goodbye forever?' Feiyu thought confusedly.

___camp border___

Yuze went back there. Deng Lun had already returned to the Fire Sect bringing gifts for his Luo shixiong. Yuze lay down on the ground looking up at the sky.

[Y: are yuliang and shunxi okay?
B: after you guys left, shunxi started the reset again to start over from the beginning. Yuliang was sent to another world. You could say both of them had finished with the mission and were sent to a world where mission finishers lived. Zero place.
Y: just me?
B: just you. You're making your own mission difficult.
Y: I want to ask Yuliang and Shunxi their real names?
B: yes.
Y: their faces are their real faces.
B: Right, there was a system error so their faces are real faces.
Y: Do you think npc can exist in the world of mission completion?
B: you mean junjie? You miss him.
Y: hn
B: he's a person from that world. So it's impossible unless he's in a special character.
Y: what do you mean?
B: This world has four swords, namely your black sword, Shunxi's blue sword, Yuliang's white sword and finally a red sword that no one else has. If he got the sword then he was a special case and would likely be in the world of mission completion. Although no one ever got it until now.
Y: I understand. ]