Chapter 18

___Green Cafe___

The shop show closed. The shop was closed,  no one was there. Yuliang called someone. "Hello, who is this?" There was a voice on the other end. "Where are you?" Yuliang asked. "In my house." Answer the other voice. "Which house?" Yuliang asked.

"New house." someone said. "Where?" Yuliang asked again. "Sapphire apartment number 1207," said the voice on the other end. Yuliang immediately hung up the phone and called a taxi.

Meanwhile at Xie Li's house there was a scene where people were confused.

---Apartment Number 1207---

"Director?" Yitian asked surprised. "Why are you here?" Yitian asked. "Who? Is yuliang coming?" Xie Li asked popping his head from the kitchen door. "No, director Ren and secretary Luo are coming." Yitian replied. "Let them in." Xie Li said come back and clean the kitchen.

Jialun and Yunxi are come in. Cheng Yi is busy cleaning. Yunxi and Yitian helped. Meanwhile, Jialun went to the kitchen.

@kitchen

"You told Yuliang your house? Do you trust him?" Ask Jialun to the point. "He can be trusted so there's no need to worry. What are you here for?" Xie Li asked back. "Visiting neighbors." Jialun said casually.

ting tong ting tong

"You have nothing to do. Go open the door." Said Xie Li. Jialun stood up and opened the door.

@front door

As soon as Jialun opened the door he found Yuliang looking at him strangely and looking at the house number again. 'It's right number.' thought yuliang. "Yuliang, what are you doing outside?" Xueyi asked. Yuliang looked at Xueyi who came out. Yuliang came in.

@kitchen

Xie Li looked at the handwork with satisfaction. The kitchen has been clean. Xie Li put in the vegetables and fruits that Yunxi brought when Xueyi came in with Yuliang.

"You come?" Xie Li asked. "Why do you changing schools? Then what's your special reason?" Ask Yuliang to the point. "Ge, I just said move nothing else." Xie Li said looking at Xueyi. "Ask director Ren, he arranged it." Xueyi said he was busy packing his groceries.

@sitting room

"I am hungry." Yunxi said. “Director…” Xie Li's words were cut off. "I'm just giving you the opportunity to study at Cloud High School. There's no particular reason." Jialun said.

Xie Li nodded in understanding then returned to Yuliang who was waiting in the kitchen. Xueyi finished and went out. "I just feel I need more education. Cloud High School can offer that. You know who I am too? Don't you think?" Xie Li asked. "You are the successor of the Min family." Yuliang said.

"That's right, I can't be careless in any aspect. I'll probably miss school more. Cloud High School, I can catch up. At your school I can't and I need permission not to come to school. At Cloud High School I can without giving a reason for not go." Xie Li said. Yuliang nodded in understanding.

"My house, don't tell anyone. If you have to do it, only Shunxi should know." Xie Li said calmly. Yuliang nodded. "Get out of the kitchen. I want to cook." Said Xueyi. Xie Li and Yuliang immediately came out. As soon as the bell rang again.

Xie Li opened the door and found Shunxi in front of him but soon Xie Li pulled Shunxi in and closed the door. Shunxi's mouth was also covered by Xie Li's palm.

"Look for him,  don't let him escape." said people outside. "Could he have entered the house?" Another voice. "No way, as far as I know the boy has no acquaintances in this apartment." Another voice . Slowly their voices drifted away. Shunxi hit Xie Li's hand. Xie Li let go of his hand. "Are you okay?" Yuliang asked looking at Shunxi worriedly.

Xie Li came in very nonchalant. "Where are Yi ge and Yitian ge?" Xie Li asked Jialun. "Going home to get Yitian's stuff." Jialun said. "Call me when it's time to eat." Xie Li said towards his room. “Xie Li!” Shunxi shouted in annoyance. "I will tell you." Yuliang said pulling Shunxi to the sofa and telling him.

Xie Li tidied up his clothes silently and put a few things in their place before opening the balcony door and heading out onto the balcony. The wind blew Xie Li's face and hair. Xie Li's hair was a little long now.

Letting the wind hit his face was able to make Xie Li calm and peaceful. Long enough to be in that position. Xie Li finally entered and found Cheng Yi and Yitian had returned.

"Wash your hands, we eat." Xueyi said. Xie Li went to wash his hands. Came back and everyone ate in silence. After eating Xueyi cleaned up the dirty bowls and plates. "I'm helping." Xie Li said. "Go talk with your friend? Cheng Yi will help me." Said Xueyi. Cheng Yi shook his head and helped Xueyi.

@sitting room

Xie Li just silently stared at Shunxi and Yuliang. "How long are you going to be quiet?" Jialun asked irritated. Xie Li rubbed the nape of his head awkwardly. "Is Junjie okay?" Xie Li asked awkwardly. "If you're worried, you can go back to school." Shunxi said to the point.

"Can't." Xie Li said firmly. "Why? You can.." Shunxi's words were cut off by Yuliang holding his wrist. Shunxi looked at Yuliang in confusion. Yuliang shook his head.

"I'm not coming back. You're his best friends. I'm sure you can take care of him." Xie Li said seriously before getting up and going to his room. "What does it mean?" Shunxi asked annoyed. "I think his past trauma is taking control now. That's why he ran away." Jialun said.

"Where's A Xie?" Xueyi asked. "Room." Jialun replied. Xueyi immediately headed for Xie Li's room. Cheng Yi was stared at by Yitian, Jialun, Shunxi and Yuliang. "What is it?" Cheng Yi asked sitting down. Yunxi brought two fruit plates and placed them on the table.

"You know what happened, don't you?" Yitian asked. "His mother and brother died in front of his eyes. It didn't matter to him that he was badly injured but he didn't want anyone to get hurt or die in front of him again. The saving of your sister made him remember the time when his brother died." Cheng Yi said calmly.

"He thinks of Junjie as his brother so he doesn't want Junjie to experience what happened to his brother. For him to leave then Junjie won't be bothered." Cheng Yi said. "But it wasn't his fault." Shunxi protest. "But to him it was his fault." Xueyi said coming.

"How is he?" Cheng Yi asked. "He fell asleep. He seems tired." Obviously Xueyi. "He only ate a few vegetables. I think you should make him eat more tonight." Yunxi's suggestion. "Tonight he will eat more. He is tired so he won't eat much." Obviously Xueyi.

"You guys stay for dinner." Cheng Yi's suggestion to Yuliang and Shunxi. "Okay" Yuliang replied making Shunxi look at him confused. "We're going home." Jialun said standing up followed by Yunxi. "You can come for dinner if you want." Xueyi's offer was answered by Yunxi's nod. Jialun and Yunxi went home.

Yuliang's phone rang. "Hello" said Yuliang. "Is shunxi okay now?" Ask the person on the other side. "We're fine, Junjie. What's wrong?" Yuliang asked. "Tell Shunxi we were helped by Yunlong ge so he doesn't have to worry." Obviously Junjie.

"Okay, I'll tell him." Yuliang said. Thus the connection is lost. "He and An Rong are fine?" Shunxi asked in response to Yuliang's nod. "They're being chased by people?" Yitian asked. "Yes." Shunxi replied. "The director's right." Yitian muttered quietly. "What did you say?" Xie Li asked coming over.