Chapter 13

After bringing Junjie to his class. Xie Li returned to his classroom and looked out bored. Everyone started whispering. "Isn't this the ugly prince?" Lu Jianmin mocked. Xie Li paid him no heed and continued to stare out the window.

Jianmin got angry and hit Xie Li's desk. Xie Li looked at him as if he were an insect then stood up carrying his bag away.

@school Park

Xie Li lay down on the grass. All the students who came looked at him confused. The Xie Li they knew now was very different.

"Xie Li, where's Junjie?" Shunxi and Yuliang asked who came over. Xie Li opened his eyes and changed his position to a sitting position. "I brought him to his class." Xie Li replied. "Class? He's about to be taken to the infirmary." Jianmin mocked. "What do you mean?" Yuliang asked calmly.

"I beat him to a pulp of course." Jianmin said mockingly. A kick sent Jianmin falling a few meters back. "Bastard!" Xie Li said angrily. Everyone there was shocked to see Xie Li's actions.

Yuliang acted quickly and locked Xie Li's arms together. "Let go of me, Yuliang. Let me skin him alive!" Xie Li said angry and rebellious. Yuliang kept himself locked not wanting to let go. "Calm yourself! You'll be in trouble if you keep this up." Shunxi said trying to calm down.

[B: Calm down, Junjie is fine. He's just provoking you.
X: Are you sure?
B: I'm a system. I know more than a fool like you. You have to cool your head. Or you could get in trouble.
X: I understand. ]

Junjie ran towards Yuliang, Shunxi and Xie Li. "Let me go." Xie Li said calmly. As soon as Junjie arrived, Xie Li first checked Junjie's body for any injuries or not. "What happened to you?" Junjie asked surprised. “That useless creature said you were beaten to a pulp so Xie Li beat him up.” Shunxi explained.

Wang Zixin and Liang Peishan came to help Lu Jianmin up. "You are outrageous! Bullying people." Peishan said to Junjie, Shunxi, Yuliang and Xie Li. "You guys go." Xie Li said to Yuliang, Shunxi and Junjie.

"Not going." said Yuliang. Shunxi and Junjie nodded in response. "I'm talking to you guys!" Peishan said angrily. Xie Li looked at Pei Shan coldly. Pei Shan looked shocked. "Just because I rejected you doesn't mean you can bully my friend." Pei Shan protest.

"I'm not interested in you." Xie Li said coldly. "It's because I rejected you that you're saying you're not interested now? Dishonest people are disgusting." Pei Shan mocked. Junjie was about to defend Xie Li but Xie Li grabbed his wrist to keep Junjie from speaking.

"You know what? I used to be blind to fall in love with you. But after I came out of a coma and realized that a woman like you doesn't deserve to be loved at all. You're disgusting!" Xie Li said flatly then pulled Junjie away. An Rong just came and pulled Yuliang and Shunxi away.

@school roof

Xie Li sighed before laying his body on the roof. "Are you okay?" Junjie asked confused. Xie Li didn't answer but closed his eyes instead.

"He's not all right." Said An Rong came with Yuliang and Shunxi. "What do you mean?" Junjie asked confused. "His reaction was strong with the word. He lost control and hit Jianmin. Did you know you might be summoned by the School Committee?" An Rong asked. "I know." said Xie Li who was still closing his eyes.

"You still do it?" An Rong asked. "I know how ruthless they are. Besides the crash injuries, you saw other injuries too, didn't you? That's what they did." Xie Li said calmly. "Bastard!" Junjie said angrily. The three of them were also furious but held back their anger.

"Why didn't you report it?" Shunxi asked. "Think of it as a fool who is blind to love." Xie Li said calmly. Bell rings. "You go to class. I'm going to work." said Xie Li opened his eyes and got up.

"You didn't come in?" Yuliang asked. "I just took Junjie to school." Xie Li said. The four shrugged their shoulders and went to their classes.

___Green Cafe___

Xie Li was busy serving customers and it seemed that the customers seemed satisfied with the cafe's food. Xie Li smiled slightly. "You know what? You look friendlier when you smile." Song Hua said.

Xie Li looked at Song Hua flatly. "Thank you." Xie Li said. "No need to thank me. I'm just being honest with you." Song Hua said. "You're the only nice woman I've ever met." Xie Li said smiling. "You forgot someone here?" Tan Li Qiu protested. "You're good too Liqiu jie jie." Xie Li said smiling sweetly.

"You never smile at us." Junjie protested who came with Shunxi, Yuliang and An Rong. "Why are you here?" Xie Li asked flatly. "I came to eat! Of course to meet you!" Junjie said annoyed. "Return!" Xie Li's orders were firm.

"We can't go back anymore!" Junjie protest. "A Xie, we can let your friend sit in the corner of the cafe. Calm down." Said Cheng Yi who came to intervene. "But.." Xie Li was cut off. "This is an order. I'm the boss here. So listen to me." Liu Xue Yi, the chef and manager here said.

"I understand." Xie Li said biting his lip in annoyance. "A Qing brings guests to their table." Xue Yi ordered and Jiang Qing obeyed. Junjie, Shunxi, Yuliang and An Rong followed Jiang Qing.

@changing room

Xie Li bent his knees and hid his face in his knees. "You're okay aren't you?" Cheng Yi asked. "Yi ge, I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me anymore." Xie Li said sadly.

"What happened to your mother wasn't your fault." Cheng Yi said. "If I hadn't gone there. Then I wouldn't have been caught. Then she wouldn't have died. I might still have a mother. That's my fault." Xie Li said in a hoarse voice. Cheng Yi knew Xie Li was crying.

"You have us. Aren't we still fine until now? Our mother was also your mother in case you forgot?" Xue Yi's words made Xie Li raise his head and look at Xue Yi and Cheng Yi. Xie Li's face was full of tears.

"Little brother, wipe your tears. You're so ugly when you cry." Xue Yi teased. Xie Li pouted looking at Xue Yi. "Never mind, stop teasing him and go cook,  manager." Cheng Yi said. Xue yi smiled before leaving. Cheng Yi handed Xie Li a tissue and accepted. Xie Li wiped his tears.

"Thank you for accompanying me." Xie Li said smiling. "Of course. You're our sweet little brother. We couldn't have left you." Cheng Yi said laughing.

Xue Yi and Cheng Yi are good friends of Xie Li. Cheng yi's mother and Xue Yi are also friends of Xie Li's mother. So they were very close since childhood but since Xie Li's mother died. They lost contact because Xie Li's father prevented Xie Li from seeing them.

@pojok cafe

Yuliang shook his head after returning.