Chapter 19

"The director's right." Yitian muttered quietly. "What did you say?" Xie Li asked coming over. "I think even if you leave. They'll still be after your friend. What they're after is Shunxi, not you." Obviously Yitian.

"Soon they will change course." Xie Li said looking out the window. "What are you planning?" Ask shunxi to the point. "I want you to keep An Rong away from Liang Pei Shan." Xie Li's words made Shunxi speechless. "But we're not close to her." Shunxi said confused.

"She will start approaching An Rong. Her target is you." Xie Li said seriously. "This will be easy enough. The four of us already know about the Min family." Obviously Yuliang. Xie Li nodded. They chatted about trivial things like their daily activities. Xueyi even talked about Xie Li's childhood, which he always clung to when Xie Li and his mother visited.

"Right A Xie?" Xueyi asked finding Xie Li fast asleep on the single sofa. Everyone smiled at Xie Li's calm face. Cheng Yi lifted Xie Li to his room. "Yi ge." Xie Li muttered under his breath.

"The Deputy Director looks like a normal kid when he sleeps." Yitian said smiling. "But isn't he? A person with a left hand is injured but can endure the pain and even treat others using the power of his left hand. Such a person is quite terrifying in my opinion." Yuliang said calmly.

"The hand with the glove?" Shunxi asked surprised in response to Yuliang's nod. Everyone was silent. Cheng Yi came back and looked at them confused. Xueyi tells Cheng Yi what yuliang said. "I know he's injured. I saw him change his bandage." Cheng Yi said calmly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Xueyi protested. "With your personality you'd ask him. He wouldn't be comfortable so I didn't say it." Obviously Cheng Yi. Xueyi looked at Cheng Yi in shock.

Night fell fast. Xue Yi cooked various foods. Jialun and Yunxi were already sitting at the food table. Xie Li came out with a sleepy face.

Xie Li sat down on the chair after washing his hands. Xie Li chomped on the food with his eyes closed. "Sit right and open your eyes." Xueyi scolds. Xie Li pouted but complied. Xie Li ate quite a lot. Yuliang and Shunxi said goodbye to Jialun and Yunxi.

The atmosphere calmed down after Xueyi cleared the table and Cheng Yi washed the cutlery. The two also went home. Xie Li removed his sleepy face and looked at Yitian. "The director must have left a lot of files for me to look at, right?" Xie Li asked.

Yitian showed the boxes neatly arranged in the living room. Dinner visit to pick up the files. "You sleep." Xie Li said. Yitian nodded and went to his room.

Xie Li started reading the files seriously. No one missed every word stored in his brain. Even morning came and Xie Li was still reading. "I think you should at least report to your new school." Obviously Yitian. "I'll report tomorrow. I'm going to finish all the paperwork today as well." Xie Li said calmly.

"Have you brought the boxes?" Yitian asked surprised. "Of course. Why?" Xie Li asked concentrating on his file. "Is it true that you are Huang Xie Li, third from the back?" Yitian asked surprised. "That's me. But that doesn't mean I can't change, right?" Xie Li said casually. "But your changes are too drastic and scary." Yitian said in shock.

Xie Li smiled. "I've had breakfast. You can eat your breakfast at the table." Xie Li said calmly. "Before that clean yourself before eating." Xie Li added.

___Emerlard High School___

There was an incident where Liang Pei Shan was bullied by an upperclassman. An Rong saw it and defend Pei Shan and was beaten by an upperclassman until several bruises appeared on An Rong's face.

Shunxi and Yuliang arrived just then. Seeing yuliang and shunxi, the upperclassmen fled. "You're okay aren't you?" An Rong asked Pei Shan. "Thanks for helping me. I'm fine." Pei Shan said gratefully. Yuliang immediately pulled Shunxi away.

@class

Junjie treats An Rong's wound. "Act like hero and get beaten like this. Embrassing." Junjie grumbled annoyed. An Rong smiled. "It's good to help people." An Rong said. "Okay? He's the one who bullied Xie Li in case you forgot. That bad human make Xie Li almost dead!" Angry Junjie.

"Maybe it was because Xie Li was afraid of being bullied again. That's why he moved and change school now. That must be the particular reason." Junjie said annoyed. "If you're worried about him why don't you visit him?" An Rong asked. "He's not at home. He already move to other place like i tell you if you're forget about it." Junjie said sighing. Shunxi and Yuliang looked at each other then silently stared at Junjie.

___Green Cafe___

Xie Li worked his afternoon shift and got busy serving customers. Junjie looked at Xie Li annoyed from outside the cafe. An Rong pulled Junjie in. Yuliang and Shunxi joined in.

"Welcome." Xie Li said and looked surprised by the four who came. "Jiang Qing, take the guest to his seat." Xie Li said pretending not to know him and left. Jiang Qing led them to a corner table. Junjie looked annoyed that Xie Li avoided him.

After ordering the food, Jiang Qing went to bring the menu.

@kitchen

Xie Li massaged his temples tiredly. "They're coming again?" Cheng Yi asked and Xie Li nodded. Cheng Yi and Xueyi looked at Xie Li worriedly.

Their order was delivered by Jiang Qing. They could see Xie Li serving guests with a smile but didn't care about them. Yuliang and Shunxi knew the reason but not An Rong and Junjie. All of the guests had gone home.

Finally Xie Li had no choice but to meet them. "Guests, the cafe is closing. Please go home." Xie Li said kindly. "Huang Xie Li?! Don't pretend you don't know us!" Junjie said angrily. "I do not understand what you mean." Xie Li said walking away. Junjie held his hand.

Xie Li looked at Junjie's hand before letting go. "Guest, please watch your act." Xie Li said flatly. "You're mad at what I said, aren't you?" Junjie said annoyed. "I'm sorry if it hurt you. I..." Junjie's words were cut off because Junjie's body hit the wall.

Xie Li was in front of Junjie. His right hand was beside Junjie's head. Xie Li brought his face closer, Junjie's face immediately looked the other way away. Xie Li smiled mockingly. "Don't push yourself." Xie Li mocked walking away. "If I become your boyfriend. Will you forgive me?" shouted junjie annoyed.

Xie Li stopped walking at the shout before walked away.

An Rong, Yuliang and Shunxi stared at Junjie in disbelief. An Rong was the first to pull Junjie home. Yuliang and Shunxi went to the cashier to pay for the food but Xie Li refused. "I pay." Xie Li said. "Is it okay? Can you explain to Junjie?" Offer Shunxi. "No need. He never know it might be better." Xie Li said smiling. "Take care of yourself." Yuliang said in return of a nod of Xie Li.

"Vice director, bad. Junjie was tortured by Lu Jianmin." Yitian said looking at the two people who had fainted. Xie Li's handcuffs had been removed by Yitian. Xie Li fell to his knees. "Where?" Xie Li asked. "At the Night Bar." Yitian said. "Let us go." Xie Li said standing up.