Chapter 20

___Cloud High School___

Xie Li came to report to the school. Everyone looked at him curiously. But Xie Li didn't speak at all.

@class

After the teacher introduced him. Xie Li headed for the empty seat and sat quietly. The person sitting in front of Xie Li turned around.

"You came here?" Lianhua asked. “Hn” Xie Li mumbled looking outside. Lianhua looked at Xie Li in confusion.

During the lesson Xie Li fell fast asleep. Lianhua looked at Xie Li in confusion. During the break, Xie Li was the first to come out.

@school roof

Xie Li smiled remembering his memories of his old school before closing his eyes to sleep. "Deputy director, time to eat." Yitian said flatly. Xie Li opened his eyes and found Yitian and Lianhua.

"Introduce you to Yunlong's sister, Lianhua. If you need anything, you can ask her for help." Obviously Yitian. "No need. I can do it." Xie Li said with a sad smile. Yitian sighed. "You're Junjie's friend aren't you?" Lianhua asked. Xie Li looked at Lianhua. "I heard a lot from my friends telling me about Junjie." Obviously Lianhua. "Xifeng." Xie Li said in return of Lianhua's nod. "They fit perfectly." Xie Li replied before looking up at the sky not speaking at all.

Every day seemed boring to Xie Li. Since that day Junjie never came again. That was great news for Xie Li.

Xie Li returned to his home wearing a black hoodie. On his way he was caught by several people. When Xie Li realized his hands were cuffed to the side in the air. His feet were still on the ground which was also handcuffed to the ground.

"You attacked my friends?" Ridicule the man of medium stature. "Big brother, I don't know what you mean?" Xie Li said scared. "You're wearing the same hoodie." said the big man. "Brother, there are many hoodies like this in the market." Obviously Xie Li.

"Better to be wrong than sorry." The small man said whipping Xie Li. Xie Li screamed in pain. The two of them continued to torture Xie Li to get Xie Li to confess but Xie Li never confessed. Two weeks had passed since then but Xie Li didn't say a word.

But Xie Li's condition was quite messy and weak. But being tortured for so long, Xie Li laughed at those who whipped him. Xie Li's clothes were all torn off leaving his body covered in lashes. The night has come. Xie Li looked up at the indeed broken roof to see the starry sky.

Xie Li held his breath. A can came in and the warehouse was full of smoke. It wasn't long before the smoke started to dissipate. Someone came in and looked for the keys in the two people's pockets. Xie Li breathed normally and looked at the person.

"Vice director, bad. Junjie was tortured by Lu Jianmin." Yitian said looking at the two people who had fainted. Xie Li's handcuffs had been removed by Yitian. Xie Li fell to his knees. "Where?" Xie Li asked. "At the Night Bar." Yitian said. "Let us go." Xie Li said standing up.

@car

Xie Li put on a black T-shirt and a black jacket as well as a hat before putting on the headgear of the jacket. "Why would he go to the night bar?" Xie Li asked taking painkillers. "Lu Jianmin said you were at the Night Bar getting drunk and playing with the women there. So junjie intended to take you out of there so you wouldn't waste your own life." Obviously Yitian.

"Director Ren is being watched?" Xie Lim asked "Yes, this is the car from the Night Bar manager. I borrowed it so as not to be caught." Obviously Yitian. "Have you called Day Hospital?" Xie Li asked. "They will stand by on the spot. Once we bring junjie they will be ready." Obviously Yitian. "Drive a little fast." Xie Li said.