Chapter 24

The journey takes them to Sand City. Tianyu is driving. Yuze and Shunxi sat in the back. Yuze seemed to be enjoying his breakfast including his lunch.

"You're not eating?" Shunxi asked. "I just woke up and I never had breakfast. Remember?" Yuze said eating his bread greedily. "Be careful eating it." Tianyu's advice. "Hn." Yuze muttered.

"Is Junjie okay?" Yuze asked after finishing his meal. "Why didn't you tell him? He was your missing brother. You know it's not good to keep this secret from him." Shunxi asked. "I have my reasons. Plus even if I tell him he won't believe it. It's already long enough." Yuze said looking outside. They had already entered Sand City. Shunxi was silent.

Several hours passed and the car stopped. "The road ahead. I can't keep you company anymore. You need walk to your destiny path." Tianyu said calmly. "We understand." Shunxi and Yuze said. "Until somewhere. You'll find out that only the chosen ones can enter and the exam automatically ends." Obviously Tianyu. "I'll be waiting for you here. Go ahead,  hope you find your own path." Tianyu added. "Thank you, ge." Yuze said before descending.

"Thank you." Shunxi said then went down. The two of them walked into the desert slowly disappearing from sight. Tianyu got out of the car and got into the jeep. Someone came and got into the jeep and sat beside Tianyu.

"Who do you think will pass the test?" Ask the person. "Your boss, i think he is good one." Tianyu said smiling. "Of course, my boss is great man." The man said. "Hou Minghao, you just left Summer City. Who takes care of Yuze's company?" Tianyu asked. "It's a big day for my boss at least let me join him. After today, I'll be back. And don't worry before i come here,  i already make prepare for it. So when i'm gone for a while. It's okay." Minghao said laying down.

"Who would have thought you lost to him that time?" Tianyu said laughing. "Who knew I could lose the bet? I really confident i will win for sure." Minghao grumbled. "How did you feel from CEO to Deputy Director?" Tianyu asked. "Not so bad, from someone who can afford it. I can relax more. I have more time like now." Minghao said as if it was no big deal.

"Your position is lost, aren't your parents angry? Your parent will killed you for sure." Tianyu asked. "They almost went crazy. But when they found out it was the shareholders who belonged to them. All of a sudden they said you lost well. We're proud if you. They have very different attitude." Minghao said laughing. Min Yuze was indeed a shareholder of Blue Corporation. To be precise, he asked Tianyu to help him buy the shares and just this morning, the shares were transferred to his hands.

"That's why your mom and dad let you go today?" Tianyu asked. "In what way do you think they're going to let me go again? I think he's good at tug-of-war. I don't think people from the Min family are to be taken lightly." Minghao said.

"Summer City is the last place he will go. He already said that after his revenge on the Liang family is over he will go to Summer City." Tianyu said. "He's going to take his wife there too?" Minghao asked. "He's younger than us. He's only 18." Tianyu said speechless.

"But he acts like he's older than us. Almost every time." Minghao protested. "I'm weird about that too. He really mature than most of people. But he's the guy we're looking for and there's no mistaking that. We'll see." Tianyu said calmly.

@desert

Yuze and Shunxi sat down exhausted. "This exam really wants to kill me. We already walk almost few hours and don't see anything just few thing who nearly killed the two of us." Yuze said with a sigh. "This is a test of life. We need to wait." Shunxi added. How come? Shortly after entering the desert. They fought various beasts after killing the beasts. The beast disappeared. It's an illusion test but if you get hurt then the wound is as real as the wound on Yuze's left leg.

Yuze bandaged his thigh. "If that pesky beast shows up again. I'll kill it in one fell swoop." Yuze said angrily. "You only have a hand knife not a sword." Remember Shunxi. Yuze nodded in annoyance. The two of them continued their journey in silence.

___Leaf Country___

@Spring City

°Junjie Apartment°

Two days have passed since Shunxi left and Junjie looks worried.

"Calm yourself. Shunxi will be fine." Yuliang said. "Our friend is in an unknown place. How can I calm down?" Junjie said annoyed.

The phone rings. Yuliang picked it up. "Shunxi? Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" asked Yuliang non-stop. Junjie, Xifeng and Anrong stared at Yuliang in disbelief. Who a few minutes ago said calm down yourself. See what is he doing now.

"I'm fine. I'll be home in two days. As for Xieli, you'll find out later. But whatever happens you have to keep it a secret from the others. Are you understand?" Shunxi explained. "I understand. Take care of yourself." Yuliang said smiling. "I know." Shunxi said and the phone was disconnected.

"What did Shunxi say?" Ask Anrong. "He will be home in two days because he has business to attend to. There is no news about Xieli yet. He just said like that before hung up." Obviously Yuliang replied with another nod from other.

"You two have a date, don't you? Go on." Said Yuliang send them out. Junjie pulled Xifeng away together. Anrong and Yuliang smiled at him. "Don't you have a date with Lianhua?" Yuliang tease. "She'll be here. Aren't you lonely anyway?" Ask Anrong. "Go away." Said Yuliang kick out Anrong. Anrong smiled and got up. As soon as Anrong open the door, Lianhua will knock on the door. "Let's go. Young Master Xiao wants to rest." Said Anrong nodded in return.

The door is closed. Yuliang fell silent before closing his eyes.

[B: what's wrong sir?"
Y: what I asked you are looking for?
B: sir is very difficult.
Y: black! I'm serious. Do not play around.
B: I can't trace Xie Li's whereabouts.
Y: isn't he just like the others?
B: master since Xie Li who saved your sister woke up. I can't trace it anymore. Just like you can't track down young master Shunxi.
Y: can you contact the outside server now?
B: can't.
Y: well you can rest now. ]

With that, Yuliang and Black's conversation was cut off. Yuliang stared outside his apartment. He had to find out who Xie Li really was.

This puzzle must be solved by him.

___Wind Country___

°Winter City°

---Start Hotel---

The atmosphere of the hotel is very quiet, only the employees seem busy today.

@room 9017

Yuze was unconscious. Since exit and transparent door. He grabbed Shunxi's hand who was waiting for him outside and the two of them were thrown back to where Tianyu was waiting for them.

Tianyu got down and walked over to them. "Go." Yuze said before fainting. His body was full of wounds. Tianyu and Shunxi brought Yuze back to Winter City. Since that day until now he has not awake.

"What really happened?" Tianyu asked. Shunxi sighed. "I will tell you." Shunxi said.

FLASH BACK

Yuze and Shunxi after fighting to the death with the beasts.

"We're here. There's a door over there." Yuze said relieved. "door? Nothing." Shunxi said confused. Yuze stared again. "After I disappeared. You came back." Yuze said. "No, I'll be waiting for you to come back." Shunxi said stubbornly. "Okay, wait for me. If I don't come back for three hours then you have to leave." Obviously, Yuze nodded in response to Shunxi.

FLASHBACK OFF

"Looks like something happened inside that transparent door." Tianyu said with a sigh.

Slowly Yuze's hand moved. "Water." Yuze muttered under his breath. His eyes slowly opened. Shunxi and Tianyu immediately approached Yuze. "Drink." Tianyu said helping Yuze drink. "Thank you." Yuze said. "You remember what happened?" Tianyu asked. Yuze shook his head. Both of them looked disappointed. Tianyu went out to call a private doctor. Shunxi went out to call who else if not Yuliang.

'the less you know the less you get hurt.' thought Yuze silently.