Chapter 22

#at night

Xie Li quietly sneaked out of his room and onto the roof of the building.

@rooftop

"Have you played enough?" Shunxi asked. "Hn." Xie Li muttered over to Shunxi.

"Your mother already told you. Your true identity." Xie Li said looking up at the night sky. "My mother only found out the day you were taken to the hospital. That I was your assistant." Shunxi explained. "Compared to assistants, to be precise, brothers are the same as our grandfather (mother side) and grandfather Jialun (paternal side). At least we are both bound by the same blood and they are both sworn brothers" said Xie Li calmly.

"Initially junjie was almost chosen as the successor of this mission." Shunxi explained. "Because you were worried about Junjie then you followed him and finally you were chosen as my assistant." Guess Xie Li. "Nothing escapes you. Did they really rape you?" Shunxi asked.

Xie Li nodded. "Bastard!" Shunxi growled. In an instant, Shunxi's anger was replaced by worry. "Are you okay?" Shunxi asked worriedly. "I am alright." Xie Li said calmly. "Why don't you fight back?" Shunxi asked. "Every action must have a sacrifice. If I fight them seriously then I will be caught and it's over. Since I have decided on this plan even if I have to sacrifice myself then I will do it." Xie Li said calmly.

"You're so stubborn." Shunxi said with a sigh. "My mother died because of the Liang family as well as my brothr. I will make them pay for the rest of their lives. Their Wang, Lu and Liang families must pay for all their sins." Xie Li said calmly.

"I'll be ready. In two days, we'll be leaving. You've got to find an excuse to get out before that. You know what I mean, don't you?" Shunxi seductive winked at Xie Li. "I think yours is worse than mine." Xie Li said teasing Shunxi back. Xie Li turned around and waved his hand.

@room 806

Xie Li returned and laid his head in Junjie's arms. Xie Li's face faced Junjie before placing Junjie's hand on his waist and then sleeping.

Soon Xie Li was fast asleep. The sound of a knife being opened from its scabbard. Xie Li was awake but couldn't open his eyes. Junjie got up and pulled himself slowly in fear of waking Xie Li. Junjie crouched down and put on his shoes then quietly sneaked towards the door.

People outside peeked through the window that Xie Li was asleep and opened the door then closed the door slowly. As soon as he entered, Junjie kicked his hand. The knife slipped from the attacker's hand. The two of them fought hand-to-hand. Junjie kicked the knife across so the killer couldn't get the knife. Within minutes Junjie managed to knock out the killer.

Junjie called the police. Afraid Xie Li woke up. Junjie brought the killer to the lobby. Junjie explained everything that happened to the police. "I think young master Huang needs to be protected. What if another assassin returns?" The police officer said. "Can't. If he finds out then it could affect his mental state even more." Obviously Junjie. Detective Liu sighed.

"Young master Huang is experiencing something that a child of his age doesn't normally deal with. We'll take care of him remotely." Obviously Detective Liu. Junjie nodded in agreement.

@room 806

Junjie put his right arm back into Xie Li's back and hugged his waist. Xie Li's hand gripped Junjie's shirt tightly. His head found a comfortable position and rested on Junjie's chest.

Junjie smiled. Xie Li looked like a child when he slept. Junjie fell asleep too.

Morning came quickly. Xie Li got up first. "Gege, I want to wake up." Xie Li grumbled. "Soon. I'm still sleepy." Reject Junjie. Xie Li pouted before kissing Junjie's lips. Junjie automatically woke up right then and there but still hugged Xie Li. Their faces were very close.