Chapter 6

BRAK

"Captain, there is a big problem going on. It's an emergency," said a soldier reporting to Yunho. Everyone in the room looks shocked to hear the emergency. "What's wrong? Explain?" Yunho asked worriedly. “…Hyun is covered in blood” said the soldier panting. Yibo, Haikuan and Xiao Zhan were the quick ones to come out.

@Hall

Blood splattered everywhere. Corpses lay there. Someone with an up and down breath looked at them flatly and coldly. Haikuan was the most shocked by this.

"You!" Said the surprised haikuan. Jinyoung got up from the floor. "I'm so tired" Jinyoung grumbled casually. "What's going on here?" Yibo asked strangely. "Ah, there was an error in the zombie storage room. So they escaped all the way here so we had to kill them" explained Jinyoung. "You and Lee Soo Hyun?" Xiao Zhan asked Jinyoung nod in return. "You look great in battle" Yunho complimented Soohyun.

"Some of it is not our work" explained Soohyun starting to return to normal. "What do you mean?" Changmin asked confused. "Don't tell me.." Yibo's words were cut off. "Captain, someone opened the storage room on purpose," said Hyun. "There are no signs of being damaged" Taehyung explained.

"You should rest" Xiao Zhan said frustrated. "Me? I did take a break. The Zombies were not me who killed them but Park Jinyoung, Lee Soohyun, Ji Changwook and Mark Tuan who did it. Now they are looking at CCTV who dares to open the zombie room without permission and take it out in the hall too" explained Hyun relax.

Xiao Zhan looked relieved. "Right, and you provoked Soohyun to fight with zombies" Jackson sneered angrily. "He's a man who must be independent," Hyun said casually. "Thank you for your guidance, Mr. Park Hyun," Soohyun said shyly.

"No need, you're just good at studying. Teaching you is not bad" Hyun explained casually. Soohyun looks embarrassed by Hyun's words. Hyun pretended to yawn. "I'm sleepy. I'll be back" said Hyun walking away followed by Taehyung. Those who were left were forced to clean up the mess that was there.

@hyung's room

Hyun seems to be fast asleep. "He's really sleeping" Xiao Zhan asked confused. "As soon as he came back, he went straight to sleep" Zhou Cheng explained. "Not usually" Yibo said confused. "I think he's tired" Taehyung said casually. "We have a new teammate here. Haikuan and Joongki will share a room with us," explained Xiao Zhan.

"This room will be crowded. See we have 5 people plus 2 to 7 people now" Taehyung said with a sigh. "Because this room is the most spacious" Yibo explained. Some nodded in agreement however this room was very spacious and had plenty of beds after being modified while they were on duty.

Hyun was still sleeping when Haikuan and Joongki joined in. "How strange. Usually he will wake up as soon as someone comes" said Haikuan confused. "He's in great fatigue now. Since in B city he never sleeps at all" Taehyung explained.

"Why?" Asked Joongki confused. "I think it's because of Jae In. His fiancé is still attached to his heart. Everything related to his lover will be a burden for him," explained Haikuan feeling sorry. "Jae In you say?" asked Joongki in return for a nod of Haikuan. "Do you know her?" Xiao Zhan asked suspiciously. "I.." Joongki's words were cut off. "You're her boyfriend" said Hyun who got up. "What do you mean?" asked Haikuan confused.

"The day that the explosion happened. I came there to pick up Jae In home but she told me she already has a boyfriend and wants to cancel her engagement with me. I didn't accept it and asked her to think about it again then left her there," Hyun said flatly. "Why don't you take her home?" Joongki said angrily.

"It's not that I should be angry. You guys are playing behind my back. My father even still thinks of that person as his daughter. If he knew how hurt he was," Hyun quipped casually. Joong Ki was silent. "Forget it, Jae In isn't even here anymore. This debate is meaningless," said Hyun, rising from his seat. "Where are you going?" Zhou Cheng asked worriedly. “Get some fresh air” Hyun said taking his laptop before leaving.