Chapter 29

"You must disguise yourself as a woman." Gong Jun said looking at Yuze calmly. "Why?" Yuze asked disapprovingly. "Still asking do you think your face is unfamiliar? If they knew you were here. You would have been arrested." Deng Lun agreed.

"I..." Yuze's words were cut off. "You will fight back, then what about Prince Zhang? You will let him who is being framed into a trap?" Deng Lun asked silencing Yuze. "Have you guys prepared an identity for me?" Yuze asked flatly. "You will be my sister as well as Prince Zhang's fiancé." Deng Lun said enthusiastically. Yuze held back his anger.

"You guys are absolutely right!!" Yuze said pointing at Gong Jun and Deng Lun angrily. "Okay, watch out you two." Yuze said annoyed. "He could be my adopted sister." Zhehan said. "You can't, it's not strong. What if he is captured into the palace and becomes Chen Jianmin's slave?" Gong Jun protests.

"Clothes?" Yuze asked. Deng Lun threw down the bundle of clothes. "I know for sure it's your business again." Yuze said moving to his own tent. "Why are you teasing him like that?" Zhehan asked.

"You don't understand. Once you see it you'll know." Gong Jun said. "You met him as a child in the Fire Sect. You must remember a 4 year old girl with a pale and drenched face, right?" asked Deng Lun.

Blue Sect and Fire Sect were very close from long ago. Blue Sect was the place where Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun came from. The two are so close that they often visit each other. That day Zhehan and Gong Jun visited. A girl who was drenched in water ran fast and bumped into Zhehan. The little boy fell and immediately stood up and ran before Deng Lun also ran after him.

Zhehan and Gongjun looked at the two confused but continued on their way.

Zhenhan was silent. "Because of that the girl was never seen again." Zhehan said understanding. "A week after that his parents were murdered in front of him exactly two days after his birthday." Obviously Deng Lun. Zhehan and Gong Jun fell silent. A cruel gift for a little boy who had just turned two days old.

Someone came in making Zhehan, Gong Jun and Deng Lun turn their heads. Zhenhan was silent. "You come?" asked Deng Lun. "Still asking? Didn't you tell me to dress like this?" Yuze asked in a female voice.

"Cloud Sect is as true as the rumors. Their disguise abilities are so great they can imitate sound. You're a woman now." Gong Jun said proudly. "You are praising too much." Yuze said in a female voice. "What about my name?" Yuze asked in a female voice again.

"Deng Wanyu." Deng Lun said. "Wan Yu will obey orders." Said Yuze who turned into Wan Yu now. "You are Xie Yuze?" Zhehan asked. "Right. Is there a problem?" Wan Yu asked. "There isn't any." Zhehan said. "I know what you mean now." Zhehan said looking at Gong Jun.

Gong Jun laughed awkwardly at that. "You can't do martial arts. That's a plus." Deng Lun said. Wanyu nodded in understanding. Today it was Chen Jianmin who led this army. Not suspect at all.

The sound of horses was heard approaching. The four nodded. Chen Jianmin got off the horse with his army. "Where are general Zhang and the crown prince?" Jianmin shouted. Zhehan, Deng Lun and Gong Jun came out of the tent. "Where are your manners?!" Zhehan said firmly. Jianmin looks arrogant.

"Get out the man in the tent." Jianmin said arrogantly. Feiyu who heard it quickened his pace afraid that Yuze would be caught. Wanyu came out of the tent making Feiyu shocked to see a woman instead of Yuze.

Silently, Jianmin's bodyguards threw stones at Wanyu's feet. Wanyu almost fell but was held by Zhehan. "You're okay aren't you?" Zhan asked. "I am alright." Wanyu said. Feiyu looked at the bodyguard with a murderous look.

Jianmin's sour face because he didn't find Yuze turned bright when he saw Wanyu's beautiful face. "Who is she?" Jianmin asked looking at Wanyu teasingly. "He's General Zhang's fiancé. My sister!" Deng Lun's words suppressed my sister's words.

"She is suitable to be my concubine. General Zhang since you have not married her then let her be my concubine!" Jianmin said arrogantly. Feiyu looked angry to hear that. Zhehan picked up Wanyu bridal style and carried her to his own tent.

"Are you listening to me? He's mine. Don't touch her!" Jianmin said annoyed. Feiyu pulled out his sword. "Animals! Uncle's fiance you want it!" Feiyu said angrily. Jianmin's bodyguard pulled the sword out and attacked Feiyu. Feiyu fought him and in an instant defeated him.

"Don't want to die then scram!" Feiyu said angrily. Jianmin and his troops were frightened and left with the badly injured bodyguard. After making sure they left. Feiyu, Gong Jun and Deng Lun went to see Zhehan and Wanyu. Zhehan massaged Wanyu's legs while Wanyu bit her arm in pain.

Zhehan lowered Wanyu's feet or you could say Yuze. "May I cut his neck?" Yuze asked with his real voice looking at Zhehan. "You can't." Zhehan said. "But.." Yuze's words were cut off. "Yuze?" Feiyu asked.

"Hn." Yuze muttered looking at Feiyu. Feiyu hugged Yuze tightly. Yuze looked surprised. "I thought you'd be caught by them. I was scared to death." Feiyu said tightening his embrace. "Yuze wasn't caught but he will die from suffocation." Zhehan tease. Feiyu immediately let go of his embrace. Yuze greedily took a breath of fresh air.

"From now on I will protect you." Feiyu said firmly. "I don't need you to protect me. I'm Xie Yuze not your person anymore. I'm a Jianghu. We walk on different paths so from now on you don't have to worry about me anymore." Yuze said standing up and limping along.

Feiyu looked annoyed and immediately carried Yuze bridal style away. "Chen Feiyu put me down!" Yuze's scream was heard. Deng Lun shook his head. "How protective Feiyu is of Yuze." Gong Jun said laughing. "Like someone who almost gave up his own life for me." Said Zhehan.

"You are my best brother. Of course I will protect you with my life." Gong Jun said with a wink. "I miss Luo Shixiong." Deng Lun said with a sigh. "Your Luo shixiong never comes down the mountain. You can bring him good stuff from here." Obviously Gong Jun. "Great idea." Deng Lun said happily.

"I just thought that if Yuze was a woman then the person Feiyu would marry would be Yuze." Zhehan said. "I agree with that." Gong Jun said nodding. "They both have a different atmosphere to when they are with other people. A world that no one else can enter." Deng Lun said. Zhehan and Gong Jun looked at each other before laughing followed by Deng Lun.

@feiyu's tent

"Look at you. Your wound is open again. I really can't live if you continue like this." Yuze said changing the medicine and bandage on Feiyu's stomach. Feiyu smiled knowing that Yuze didn't really hate him.

After he finished, Yuze stood up and held Feiyu's shoulder. "Take care of your body as if your body is mine. Don't carelessly hurt yourself." Yuze said. Feiyu just kept quiet and hugged Yuze's waist tightly. "Could you not go?" Fei asked.

"I can't. My mission isn't over yet." Yuze said. "Are you done will you come back?" Feiyu asked. "Can not." Yuze said. "Why?" Feiyu asked confused. "Because I have to go to that hell place again. I don't want to die one more time." Obviously Yuze. "What exactly have you been through this year." Feiyu said sadly.

"Then I'll be the one leaving the palace." Feiyu said. "You can't go." Ban Yuze. "Why?" Feiyu asked. "Didn't you see what your brother did? Plus if you leave, you'll be chased by him. You alone won't win. Then all the people will suffer. He is not someone who will do what he wang even when people will suffer becaise his action. You don't want that, do you?" Yuze asked. "I understand but visit me. That's promise. You will visit me when you have time. I will wait for you." Feiyu said Yuze agreed.

Soon Feiyu fell asleep. Yuze smiled at sleeping Feiyu before exiting. "Sorry can't keep our promise." Yuze said before leaving.