Chapter 27

Xie Yuze is the crown prince's study buddy. His entire family was accused of rebellion so all of them were killed. Xie Yuze managed to survive thanks to Chen Feiyu, the Crown Prince of the Wind Kingdom. Feiyu begged his father, King Chen Longwei not to kill Yuze. One day Yuze's kindness is used by people as a tool to kill himself.

Yuze catches the affair from Song Lin and Song Min. Initially Song Min married Lu Mei (otherwise known as Song Lin). Due to an incident that his daughter Song Lin died, Song Min had no choice but to send his concubine Lu Mei to change her daughter and change her concubine's name to her daughter's name.

Yuze didn't report it. Song Min was afraid of being dragged away so threatened Lu Mei to frame Yuze if she didn't comply. Song Min was going to kill Lu Mei's entire family. So Lu Mei carried out Song Min's plan for the sake of her family.

And this is where Yuze's fate is framed. Not alive not dead. Today is the day he will be beheaded. Yuze laughed looking at the place of punishment. Yuze closed his eyes not wanting to see. The sword that nearly hit his neck was held back and the executioner was knocked back.

"He is my man. Who dares to touch him I will kill him?!" someone said firmly. "Wang Ye, this is the king's order." said the judge. "The person you have to behead is not him but someone else." Zhang Zhehan said.

Gong Jun pushed Song Min to the ground. A eunuch came in a hurry. Gong Jun untied Yuze. Yuze looked at the two of them before passing out. Gong Jun smiled and Zhehan smiled too before helping Yuze onto Gong Jun's back. Both of them left when the eunuch arrived.

___Zhang Residence___

The atmosphere became livelier because all the waiters seemed busy.

@yuze's room

Yuze woke up and massaged his temples. "If I kill the king will I be beheaded?" Yuze asked Blue.

[B: Master, watch your speech.
Y: why? He made my body look like it wasn't mine.
B: Your job is to protect the crown prince. If you kill his father what will happen?
Y: (silence and sigh) it's not fun. Miss Gray is no fun. ]

With that their conversation stopped. Yuze got up and stood up. Yuze fell to the ground. Yuze tried his best to stand up and walk as hard as he could.

After much effort, he managed to get out of the room. Yuze walked again and saw Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun heading towards him. Yuze who was holding onto the wall looked confused. 'If I let go then I will fall but Wang Ye will saying I don't salute then it's rude.' thought Yuze not realizing the two were already in front of him.

Gong Jun cleared his throat. Yuze came back to his senses. Yuze was about to salute and he fell to the ground. “Yuze” a scream rang out. Yuze turned around and found someone who should be in the palace was at Zhehan's house.

Feiyu helped Yuze up. "What are you doing here, crown prince?" Yuze asked spontaneously. "I told you if there is no father then call my name." Feiyu protested. "But there is your royal uncle." Yuze said to the point.

"I know now why Feiyu likes you so much. You're so honest." Zhehan said laughing. "Nonsense too." added Gong Jun. "Uncle and I are like friends. There's no need to be shy." Obviously Feiyu. "Then I'll be here,  not because of you because of who else?" Feiyu asked annoyed.

"Because of your wife." Yuze said casually. Feiyu was about to hit Yuze but held back his anger. "Time to eat." Zhehan said before leaving followed by Gong Jun. "He's so cute." Gong Jun said. Zhehan nodded in agreement. The two laughed together.

Yuze turned to look at Feiyu. "What are you doing?" Yuze asked in surprise as Feiyu carried him bridal style. "Taking you to the dining room." Feiyu said casually before leaving. Yuze wrapped his arms around Feiyu's neck quickly. 'if I fall then I die!' thought Yuze.