Chapter 2

Slowly the changes began to appear. Joongki's face color started to normal. Hyun took a bandage and wrapped Joongki's wound and his own wound before gargling with water. Hyun packed his things and started to lead Joongki out slowly but met Yixing outside. "Let me carry him." Yixing said in return of Hyun's nod. Yixing piggybacked Joongki while Hyun was on guard against zombies. Until the meeting place they started to get in the car and rushed back to headquarters.

---headquarters---
Joongki was taken to the medical room for intensive care by Sehun because of Hyun's information. A lot of rumors started running around when they got there making hyun roll his eyes lazily. It was about a member of the Fox team who lost many members on a rescue mission.

@yunho's office
"Do they think zombies are herbivores? After all, there are very few trained special forces members right now. Fox only has 8 members just because they lost 4 members, they started gossiping here there aren't even any survivors in the base they left." Tao said annoyed. "Agreed" Yixing replied calmly. "Let them alone. This is not the first time" said Changmin sighed.

Knock knock

"Enter" Yunho replied. Mark, changwook and jackson went inside. "I need your help," Mark said seriously. "Sit down" Yunho said nodding. "What can we help?" Changmin asked. "T high school is the school where my nephew is. I want to ask your help to help me evacuate the students and also find my nephew," said Mark seriously. "T high school is on the border of city Q and city Z. Shouldn't that area have been evacuated already?" Changmin asked confused. "Contact with the school was cut off," explained Changwook sighing.

"It seems that your nephew is also there vice-captain" Hyun said flatly. "That's right," replied Changwook. "Captain I don't think it's bad if we go there for this mission. Besides, I'm quite bored to be here" Hyun said casually. "Agree, don't hear bad rumors" Tao said looking excited. "Okay. We will help" Yunho agreed.

"Thank you" Mark said smiling. "After this is over, I challenge you to fight with me" said jackson looking at hyun. "No problem" Hyun replied yawning then left. "Where are you going? We haven't talked about a rescue strategy," Jackson protested.

"As long as you don't get in my way then there's no problem" said Hyun before leaving. "You!!" mumbled jackson furiously. "Leave him alone, he needs to rest. I can guarantee that he won't interfere with the operating system," said Yunho seriously. "Is he the park hyun who survived Litz's poison?" Changwook asked. "Yes, but he still has to be monitored closely. Because no one knows when the poison will react again," Changmin explained in response to a nod from the Fox team. Rescue strategies began to be discussed.

Hyun was looking at Sehun who was working on his computer. "Why are you so active?" Hyun asked innocently. "Because saving lives is my duty" said Sehun still full of concentration. "Military doctors are different," Hyun muttered quietly. "What did you say?" Sehun asked surprised. "It's okay. I went back to my room" said hyun then left. "I clearly heard him speak but why is he talking like that?" Sehun asked himself confused.

#next day

They all went to T high school. Until there are a lot of zombies swarming the gate. Hyun descended quickly and began to exterminate the zombies that were in his way. Tao, yixing, changmin and yunho also did the same as did mark, changwook and jackson.

"This gate is automatically locked from the inside," said Tao, who was the first to arrive at the gate. The swarming zombies were soon exterminated. Hyun took out a laptop from his backpack and started to enter the school gate security system and started attacking quickly. Slowly the door opened, they took their vehicle inside.

After they entered, Hyun joined the entrance to the front of the gate before starting to close the gate again and increase the security of the system. When he finished, he closed his laptop and put it in his bag.

"It's finished?" Yixing asked. "Yes, where are the others?" Hyun asked looking at Yixing who was waiting for him there. "They're checking the school. Do you want to come?" Yixing asked innocently. Hyun shook his head. "Then we will wait here" Yixing said casually. Slowly the students started to get out and get on the bus. Changwook went out with his nephew, Park jinyoung. Behind him were several boys and girls.

Slowly yunho, changmin, and tao came out with jackson. "Where's team leader Fox?" Yixing asked. "He's still looking for his nephew," Jackson explained. "You mean Lee Soo Hyun?" Jinyoung asked starting to talk. "Yes," answered Jackson. "Since this morning he has not been seen at all" explained Jinyoung.

DEG

Hyun's heart was beating fast. Hyun immediately ran into the building very quickly. "What is up with him?" asked jackson surprised. Everyone just shook their heads in confusion.

@school roof

BANG

The roof door collapsed due to Hyun's uncontrollable kick. Hyun saw a boy lying there. When Hyun approached, he was silent for a long time. Mark ran in with 3 boys. Mark immediately carried the man on his back with a little help and then walked out.

"Leader" called a man. "Leader" called another man. "LEE SOO HYUN! BE AWARE!" shouted the last man. Hyun turns to scold but stares at the three in shock. "Wang...Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan and Kim Taehyung. What are you guys doing here?" Hyun asked surprised. Xiao Zhan threw a bracelet at Hyun. Hyun catches the bracelet and is shocked. "This isn't Mingyu's?" Hyun asked surprised. "That thing brought the three of us here" Taehyung explained.

Hyun laughed blandly. "You shouldn't have come. Then I'm older than you how dare you call me by name!" hyun said smacking xiao zhan making xiao zhan frown. "Then I'm here named Park Hyun. Don't call Lee Soohyun," added Hyun, in response to the three nodding. "What identities are you guys wearing here?" Hyun asked suspiciously. "Student" Taehyung answered. "Student" replied Xiao zhan. "Student" answered Yibo. "You guys came to visit taehyung and got trapped here?" Asked hyung sighed. The three nodded. "My sweet brother, come with me now" said Hyun smiling sweetly.

"Actually the reason we're here is because Lee Soohyun is here," Yibo explained. "I know. Don't worry, I'll take care of you here" Hyun explained sadly before going down. "He'll throw us out later," Taehyung grumbled sullenly. "He won't. You also know the reason why he kicked us out. He didn't want us to get hurt" said Xiao zhan with a sigh. The three follow hyun finally.

@bus
"You are late!" Jackson protest. Hyun rolled his eyes bored. "Captain, I will take the jeep in the parking lot," Hyun explained casually. "Okay, don't be left behind" Yunho agreed. Hyun nodded.

@jeep
Hyun drives silently. "Brother, can we come with you?" Taehyung asked worriedly. "Don't worry, there's no problem," Hyun said casually. "Can we help eradicate zombies? We can do it" explained xiao zhan excitedly. "Sure, if the captain allows you" Hyun explained. "You seem very sure they will pass" said Taehyung confused. "The two people behind this will not be snake and bird if they are not great at fighting" said hyun smiling. "Yeah," Taehyung said, frowning.