Chapter 10

That day Hyun killed zombies along the way. Once they meet zombies, they will die horribly. Yibo and Xiao Zhan looked at Hyun worriedly. They knew their brother had gone mad again. Just like before when Mingyu died in his arms.

Hyun kept walking and attacked someone who happened to be passing by. Luckily the guy was fast and blocked Hyun's movement so Hyun didn't hurt him.

"Senior, what are you doing here?" Yibo asked. "I heard screams and searched where it was then I got separated from the others." Joongki replied. "What's wrong with Hyun?" Asked Joongki confused. "Soohyun died on duty." Obviously Xiao Zhan. Joongki looked at Hyun in shock before letting go.

Hyun was about to attack Joongki again but Yibo made Hyun faint. Yibo carried Hyun on his back. "We go home." Xiao Zhan said and Yibo agreed.

#Two days later

Hyun wakes up and looks around. He's in the room at basecamp. Hyun hugged his knees and cried silently.

Yibo who entered looked at Hyun sadly. Yibo put the food tray on the nightstand. "Ge, eat something." Yibo said sitting on the edge of the bed. Hyun raised his head and looked at Yibo. "You eat it." Hyun said with bloodshot eyes. "Soohyun has been cremated and sent back to his parents." Obviously Yibo.

"I know. What about that woman?" Hyun asked coldly. "All disinterested people were sent home yesterday." Obviously Yibo. Hyun was silent. "Are you okay?" Yibo asked worriedly about to hold Hyun's shoulder but his hand went through. Hyun looked at Yibo in shock.

Yibo smiled sadly. "Looks like my time is coming soon." Yibo said calmly. Hyun looks frantic trying to reach Yibo but gets through. Hyun didn't give up and kept trying until Hyun grabbed Yibo's arm. Hyun pulled Yibo and hugged him tightly. "Don't stay with me anymore." Hyun said hiding his face on Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo's clothes were wet with Hyun's tears. Yibo hugged Hyun back silently. Haikuan, Xiao Zhan and Taehyung came in just then and looked at the two. Haikuan fell silent and stood beside the door. Taehyung walked over to Hyun while Xiao Zhan closed the door and leaned against it.

"I think he knows." Haikuan muttered. "It seems." Xiao Zhan replied. "If you guys disappear from here I think he's going crazy." Haikuan said with a sigh. "At that time you had to stop him, I didn't want him to get hurt. After all he was our savior? Knowing he was still alive was a blessing to us." Obviously Xiao Zhan.

"You are good boys. I will protect him. After all he is my friend. I will not let him get hurt." Haikuan said firmly. "If you had to choose the past and present Park Hyun. Which would you choose?" Xiao Zhan asked. "I never thought about it. So I don't know the answer." Obviously Haikuan.

"I chose this Park Hyun." said a voice outside. Xiao Zhan and Haikuan were shocked. Xiao zhan stood up and opened the door. "Senior, what are you doing here?" Xiao Zhan asked in shock. "I know what happened? When you guys explained to Haikuan that time. I heard it from the tape I left in the room." Obviously Joongki.

"Hyung, he's asleep." Taehyung said looking at Xiao Zhan. Yibo laid Hyun down and covered him. "You know everything?" Yibo asked coldly. "Especially the incident that your limbs suddenly became transparent. I know that too. I know that the four of you are not from this world. I heard you tell Haikuan to be precise. Haikuan forced you to tell the truth after seeing your own bodies become transparent." Obviously Joongki.

"You didn't tell the others did you?" asked Haikuan worriedly. After all he promised the three of them to keep it a secret. "It's a big secret. Of course I didn't tell the others. Moreover you are never said anything so i'm not interest tell people this kind of secret." Obviously Joongki.

The five then sat down and discussed a plan to keep their secret safe.

#next day

The weather is very clear today. Hyun wakes up and quietly goes out without taking a shower. Everyone still seems to be sleeping because it's still 4 in the morning. Hyun walks around the park. Hyun couldn't sleep well.

"Why is everything so complicated with no way back?" Hyun muttered to the empty wind. "Every problem has a way." Changmin said looking at Hyun. Changmin leaned against a tree not far from where Hyun was standing. "Easy to say but not easy to do." Hyun said calmly. "You know? There are things we sometimes miss because of our stupidity. Enjoy what we have now. Especially zombies are still out there." Changmin's advice. "Thank you." Hyun mumbled sincerely.

"I have information that your fiancé is still alive." Changmin's words made Hyun gloomy. "You don't seem happy to hear that." Changmin said probing. "I'm not his boyfriend do I need to be happy?" Hyun asked coldly. "You know what? You're so weird." Changmin said honestly. "Why do you say that vice captain?" Hyun asked confused.

"The Hyun we know doesn't really care about other people. He only cares how many zombies he kills and can he save the island? But he's very cold to other things. Before zombies were here all Hyun did was work and work. there is time then he will visit his girlfriend. And even then very rarely." Obviously Changmin.

"And you really care about other people. It can be saved that even if you sacrifice your life then you are not afraid. This spirit of yours is something that Hyun doesn't have. You saved the three children too didn't you? You took the risk to bring Matsumoto and his team home. You received a knife stab for Yibo. You're just like someone else aren't Hyun. Everyone says your change in attitude is due to Litz's poison but I said you're not hyun. Who are you really?" Go ahead and ask Changmin.

"Seeing your reaction you've found their data doesn't exist in this world." Hyun said smiling. "I don't know why we're here either. You want to hear a story?" Hyun asked smiling. "Of course." Changmin said.

"There is a person named Lee Soohyun. He has a rich family and is able to provide for him but he is treated as an outsider. His father chose his stepmother and stepson. Soohyun never protested against this. But one day, Soohyun was accused of something he never did. He was very angry with his father. Since then he was out of that hell house. Get out of that house and get up with his own two hands. Soohyun ..." Hyun's words were cut off.

"Hyung, they shot your video." Taehyung warned Hyun. "I know." Hyun said calmly. Taehyung and Changmin were shocked to hear that Hyun knew the conversation was being recorded.

"Soohyun ends up falling into the illegal business world. Soohyun becomes a professional hitman. Three months later Soohyun finds Xiao Zhan in the hallway dying. Soohyun takes Xiao Zhan to the hospital and Xiao Zhan survives with a few months of recovery. That's him meeting Yibo who was accused of stealing the mafia boss' girlfriend." Hyun said looking up at the sky.

"At that time, Soohyun had no other choice but to throw himself into a shield for Yibo. But what Soohyun didn't know was that it left a huge trauma for Yibo. Soohyun almost ruined Yibo's life. After that they found out that Taehyung was the target they should have killed by soohyun. But soohyun changed his mind and turned to save taehyung. By killing his stepmother and step-sister who hired Soohyun. Mingyu is Soohyun's neighbor. Since he was little, he has clung to Soohyun even when he grew up he didn't change at all. One day because of his closeness with Soohyun, Soohyun's stepmother set a deadly trap that made Mingyu die. Soohyun took revenge and ended up here now. Soon his three younger siblings were also thrown here and in the end they found someone who looks a lot like Mingyu named Soohyun. Unfortunately here, Soohyun failed to protect him again. " Hyun said taking a deep breath.

"That's why you are so devastated by Soohyun's death." Mumbled Mark. "Life is full of breakups but I'm not used to it." Hyun said sadly. Everything was silent, the morning seemed quiet.