Chapter 21

#two weeks later

Xie Li was found in an old warehouse in a dilapidated condition. The police arrested the two perpetrators. Xie Li was immediately taken to the hospital.

___Day Hospital___

Busy atmosphere looks like most hospitals. Junjie, Yuliang, Shunxi and An Rong along with Pei Shan came.

@room 806

Xie Li cowered in fear in a corner of the hospital. Lianhua looked worried. Junjie opened the door and approached Xie Li. "Don't come near me!" Xie Li shouted even more curled up. "You can't go near him." Lianhua said protectively.

"Why?" Junjie asked did not accept. "Can't you see he's scared?" Lianhua said annoyed. "Then why did you bring the person who was the center of his trauma here?!" Angry Lianhua. "We don't." Junjie protest. "Liang Pei Shan!" Lianhua said angrily. "Go! I promise I won't like Pei Shan! Don't torture me!" Xie Li shouted hysterically. Yuliang pulled Pei Shan out and closed the door.

Pei Shan smiled sweetly. 'He went crazy. That's good, doesn't matter if he's a member of the Min family or not? What clear is that my enemy is reduced one. Now just Shunxi.' thought Pei Shan happily.

Xie Li curled up even deeper. Junjie approached him slowly. An Rong pulled Lianhua up when Lianhua wanted to block Junjie. "Believe me, Xie Li will be fine." An Rong said. Junjie crouched down in front of Xie Li. Xie Li pressed his body closer to the wall.

Junjie grabbed Xie Li's shoulder. Xie Li's body trembled in fear as he curled up. "A Xie." Call Junjie. Xie Li peeked at Junjie. "Who are you?" Xie Li asked scared. "I'm junjie. You don't know me?" Junjie asked in shock. "I don't know you. Let me go. I promise I won't like Pei Shan. Let me go, please." Xie Li said scared.

Junjie looked at Xie Li in shock. Xie Li suddenly attacked Junjie and bit Junjie's left shoulder. Junjie endured the pain and let it go. Yuliang was about to help but was stopped just as An Rong was stopped by Lianhua.

Cheng Yi and Xueyi entered just then. Xueyi was shocked to see him. "A Xie, let go of Junjie." Cheng Yi's orders. Xie Li let go of his bite and ran towards Cheng Yi.

"Yi ge, they want to arrest me." Said Xie Li. "You're out. I'll tell you." Xueyi said. They all went out with Xueyi leaving Xie Li and Cheng Yi. Before Yuliang came out, Xie Li peeked at them from Cheng Yi's body. His eyes blinked innocently.

@front room 806

"What happened?" Ask Junjie to the point. "His memory is only until he was tortured by the Pei Shan people. And his mentality goes back to when he was 5 years old." Xue Yi said with a sigh. "So you mean he doesn't remember us?" Junjie asked. "No, he only remembers the people before that. If you want to approach him. You have to take it slow." Obviously Xue Yi.

"Actually what happened? Yuliang asked. "I heard from the doctor. Apart from being physically abused as well..." Xue Yi's words trailed off, unable to continue. "What's wrong?" An Rong asked impatiently. "He was sexually assaulted. Those bastards raped him!" Zeng Hao said furiously.

"Father,  mother is also coming?" Shunxi asked confused. "I need to talk to you now, Shunxi." Liqin said. "Let's go,  mom." Shunxi said confused. Liqin and Shunxi left together. Yuliang looked worried. Junjie seemed to be holding back his anger.

"Bastard!" An Rong said angrily. Lianhua cried silently. An Rong found Lianhua crying. An Rong hugged the crying Lianhua.

Cheng Yi came out of the room and looked at them. "Junjie, you can go in and take care of him. Remember you have to be gentle with him. Your wound must be treated before you can take care of it." Cheng Yi said. "I am alright." Junjie said come in. "How is the condition?" Zeng Hao asked worriedly. "Not great. But I'm sure he'll get through it. He's stronger than most kids. He just needs time to heal." Obviously Cheng Yi.