Chapter 5

Hyun ran out with a gun in his right hand. Hyun stares at the top of the party building and finds a shooting point. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo quickly entered the building. Hyun shot right at the sniper's hand making the shot he was about to release misses far. Changwook who came shot the second sniper right in the head.

@rooftop

Yibo looked at the dead and the wounded in the hand. Yibo handcuffed the injured person in the hand. "Bird reports. Over." Xiao Zhan said. "Serpent accepts. Change" said Hyun on the other side. "One target died, one is still alive" explained Xiao Zhan. "There are troops up. Leave it to them and come down" Hyun ordered. After a few members went upstairs, Xiao Zhan and Yibo went downstairs. "Is anyone hurt?" Xiao Zhan asked anxiously. "All three are dead, we won't have any information. Our only hope is the wounded in the hand." Obviously Hyun. Hyun, Xiao Zhan and Yibo turned off their communication devices.

"Captain, that person committed suicide," explained the security guard who brought the suspect down. "WHAT?!" Mark shouted angrily. Their mission failed this time. Hyun sighed tiredly. "Hyun ah" someone called. Soohyun turned around in surprise. "Dad" Hyun mumbled unconsciously. "What are you doing here?" Ask hyun to be worried. "I attended a party here of course. Are you hurt?" asked Park Sung (hyun's father) worried. "I'm okay. Dad better go home now" said Hyun worriedly. "But.." Park Sung's words were cut off. "Uncle, better go home now before things get complicated" Xiao Zhan explained. "Okay" said Park Sung finally complied and left.

"He's the real Park Hyun's father. He looks good, better than yours" praised and quipped Yibo. "Mine is like that. He is very sorry, his future daughter-in-law died and even his son is missing. I will give him proper compensation to be a good son for him" Hyun muttered quietly. "Of course you should" Yibo agreed.

Tonight's mission seems to have hit a big stalemate. Everyone looks gloomy.

#next day

"Where's Hyun?" Tao asked curiously. "He went to visit his parents." Yibo replied casually. "You're not coming?" Sehun asked confused. "No, we will stay here" Xiao Zhan explained.

"Shall we go for a walk today?" Taehyung bid. "The situation is bad now." Sehun explained. "You don't know? Eagle caught a sniper in the next building and the situation is under control now," explained Zhuo Cheng who joined. "Where did you hear that?" Yixing asked confused. "Hyun told me before he left" Zhuo Cheng explained. "How could that be?" Tao asked in disbelief. "He came to apologize to Hyun so Hyun told him the good news and told him not to apologize," explained Taehyung.

BRAK

Jackson opened the door roughly. Jackson immediately pinched Zhuo Cheng's ear. "Bad boy, what did you say to dad? You want to join the training in a special team? You think it's playing games. Be a good boy and study hard" said jackson annoyed. "Calm down archer. Your little brother has the ability not bad if he joins" yixing said calmly. "This brat has talent? I can't believe it" said jackson irritably.

"He has and his abilities are no less good than Hyun's if I may say," explained Tao. "My brother is a pro, don't equate it with an amateur" Taehyung protested. "It's true" Tao said not wanting to lose. "They're not on the same level yet but if he's trained by Hyun directly. No one will know if he can match him" said Xiao Zhan casually. Tao lost badly when the others nodded. Jackson finally let go of Zhuo Cheng's ear. "I'll watch over you" Jackson said seriously.

---Mansion Park---

Hyun is sitting enjoying tea with his father. "Is dad all right?" Hyun asked calmly. "If you come home often then I will be better. Without news from you, I worry that there are even rumors that you have died," said Park Sung worriedly. "I'm fine now. Father must take care of your body" said hyun smiling. "I know," said Park Sung.