For you-

Olivias pov-

And soon enough we were at my apartment

___________

I look at landons head as we walk into his apartment.

I feel nothing but shame and embarrassment.

Why couldn't he just let me die, i dont want to be here anymore.

I dont want to live with the memories playing on loop in my head.

"Olivia? You there?"

I shift my focus onto landon and give him a fake smile hoping that he would believe it.

But he didnt.

"Olivia dont give me that face smile bullshit, why were you going to kill your self?" He asks.

I look down at my wrists and let out a tear.

I didnt get a long look because landon kneels infront of me and takes my wrists into his hands.

I'm forced to look into his eyes, his eyes were watery.

"Do you know how i felt when i realised that was you olivia?" He says "i was fucking scared shitless, i didnt know what do do i didnt want to lose you again."

I stare at him dumbfounded as he continued to talk.

"Do you know how many times i have thought about you in the past couple of years." He pauses for a split second to grab his phone. He pops the case open and pulls out a piece of pape. He shakes his hand out for me to grab.

I take the paper and open it. I gasp, it was the sketch that i did for landon on one of our first dates.

"I kept it because i wanted you close to me olivia, please just trust me."

I nod my head and shift in the seat.

I clear my throat and begin, "my Uhm, my f-friends died recently and my nightmares-scrap that night memories-have been getting a lot worse. Some are about john.. but some are about the car crash that my parents were in, i hear their screams in my sleep, i hear my pleads for mercy from god. I've just had enough, i dont have any family members left i only have 2 friends-" i get cut off by landon.

"3" he says.

"Pardon?"i ask confused.

"3, you have three friends," i smile, not a fake smile, a real smile.

A knock on the door startles me and i flinch.

Landon puts his hand over mine and squeezes it reassuringly.

He gets up after a second to go and answer the door.

"Landon! My man hope you been? Haven't seen you in ages," a familiar voice says, I know that voice but i cant put my finger around it.

"Yeah dude we've missed you," another said.

"You guys have to come back another time," landon states calmly.

"Oh shit sorry dude, dont worry me and zavion will get out of your hair.' Zavion. He's the guy who served us the ice cream me and Landon first date, thats where i knew his voice from. But why is he in Boston i thought he lived in New York?

"Yeah ofc don't worry man go have fun we will visit you in a bit," The other guy says.

"Thank you jordan I appreciate it," before he closes the door i rush up to the front door t see that again.

"Holy shit olivia? Is that you?" Zavion asks.

Landon mutters something in Greek that i cant hear. I nod in response.

"It's been forever girl, how was your near death experience?" I tense up and landon notices.

"Ok thats enough ill speak to you guys later," he shuts the door in both Jordan's and Zavion faces.

Landon pulls me into an unexpected but needed hug.

"Wrist, forearm,waist,thighs and stomach." I whisper.

He lets go of the hug ever so slightly but then pulls away.

I stare at him wondering what he was going to do.

"I'm so proud of you, i dont understand fully but im willing to help you get over this ok? I'm here for you," he says.

"Thank you,"

"No problem, now lets get to bed its really late and colder than a nuns vagina in here."

I laugh and nod.

_______________________

I set up the couch for me i go to get in but landon shakes his head and points towards a bedroom door.

"Landon i cant take your bedroom. No,"

He shakes his head "its not mine its a guest room, im not letting you sleep on the couch."

"Wait here." He says walking into the room.

About 5 minutes later he comes out with a bag full of stuff. He nods towards the door indicating to go in.

I obey his orders and say tonight to him.

"Goodnight olivia see you in the morning." He says back.

Once I'm in the bedroom i stare at it with an open mouth. It was absolutely beautiful. It had grey walls with a white bed sheet/cover and big french doors with a beautiful view.

There was another door that leads into the on suite and i look around. There were no razors or shap things in the bathroom and i thank landon in my had. I dont know what i could have done if i had one.

After my adventure of looking around i got changed into some clothes that landon gave to me.

And soon enough i was out like a light.

(A/N)This chapter was just kind of like a filling chapter  anyways 👍🏼(909 words)

(A/N)
This chapter was just kind of like a filling chapter anyways 👍🏼
(909 words)